What's new

At UFGT CAPCOM vs MKC World War Begins. Whose in?

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Pig you know all the ATL guys that travel to UFGT will stand in for this. Im hoping to be part of that. Now that ive got my first fighting game under my belt i think i can become one of the best come injustice. BLACK ADAM, FLASH, AQUAMAN!!!! We will make the capcom heads wish they never challenged us.
Grundy hungry to use chain grabs. Grundy break capcom player's backs.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Pig you know all the ATL guys that travel to UFGT will stand in for this. Im hoping to be part of that. Now that ive got my first fighting game under my belt i think i can become one of the best come injustice. BLACK ADAM, FLASH, AQUAMAN!!!! We will make the capcom heads wish they never challenged us.
Sorry bro', Adam is MINE!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Pig Of The Hut im in man im gonna be maining Earths Mightiest Mortal, Billy Batson. MKC is gonna reighn over the Crapcom players. You can count on the Captian of Thinder and Lightning.
SHAZAM!!!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Sorry bro', Adam is MINE!

We shall see who can be the best. But thats just a wish on who i want to play. I wont make a true decision til i get my hands on the game.

BUT, if i do chose Adam. I will represent him the best just as i do for Rain.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
We shall see who can be the best. But thats just a wish on who i want to play. I wont make a true decision til i get my hands on the game.
No need to see, I'm da besss bro'. :cool:
For real though I can't wait to come down to Atl and play this game wwith you guys.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
No need to see, I'm da besss bro'. :cool:
For real though I can't wait to come down to Atl and play this game wwith you guys.
Yeam man definitely. Im gonna look into finding new people in Atlanta so look forward to us growing into a bigger scene as well.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
I plan to yes indeed. :)

Then that will be the only day Earths Mightiest Mortal, Billy Batson and his rival Black Adam put The Wizards power together and join forces to combat the evil Crapcom players.
this will be epic
the enemy of my enemy is my friend!
could you imagine a simultaneous shout of SHAZAM!!! by black Adam and Billy.
cant wait.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Then that will be the only day Earths Mightiest Mortal, Billy Batson and his rival Black Adam put The Wizards power together and join forces to combat the evil Crapcom players.
this will be epic
the enemy of my enemy is my friend!
could you imagine a simultaneous shout of SHAZAM!!! by black Adam and Billy.
cant wait.
We shall put an end to the mad Titan known as the Capcom community, then I will have Billy beg for his life as soon as it's over. Muahahahaahaha

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I know this is off topic, but shouldn't you be maining, oh I don't know.. The Joker?
I planned to play him when the game was announced, but then I just don't like how he looks. I like Adam way more. I've also had a bit of an obsession with him and Shazam lately. I'm more of an Adam fan though. It makes me feel a little weird, but not really. I'll change my name if need be. Kahndaq_Champion8417! Nah doesn't have the same ring to it.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I like how we're just taking this as fun competition. Probably most of the Capcom guys are all like "fuck those weak ass scrubs on TYM, we'll body them and make them go running back to MK, ect"