What's new

AT Nindo Takes Hessen Crash X In Frankfurt

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
What a great event it was this past weekend. Great players attended from all over germany and the neatherlands. We had a lot of fun at Saturday with a 3 on 3 ger vs hol team battle where AT Nindo, Dio and AT Doctor beat RyuKazuya, Smascer and Nani and delivered some freedom to us if you know what i mean^^ The tournament this sunday was the most hype thing i have witnessed ever since the Red fight district. People were all hype and ready to get it on. Amazing players like Rey, WamZlay, BobaGrimes , MiguelDante and a few other guys tried to defend germany against the dutch epic skill. We witnessed a great top 8 with a lot of good and intense matches.

In the winners final we had D´Vorah master Rey vs Quan Chi Bulldozer AT Nindo where i stated to lose my voice for all the hype they delivered in this match. AT Nindo taking it convincingly with a patient and very intimdating Playstyle that made everyone fear his Quan. At the Grand Finals it came to a AT fight between AT Doctor out of the loser Brackets with his epic Tanya and AT Nindo running through the winner Brackets like kabal. But AT Doctor kept his patience and managed to reset the brackets that made everyone in the room go wild!!! AT Nindo wasnt done though!! He adapted and fought back. After a great performance by both players AT Nindo beat AT Doctor and took the victory convincingly.

Congratulations to @nindo for making first place,@The Doctor making Second place and @Rey taking third.

Here are the general results:
1. AT | Nindo (NL) (Quan Chi all Var)
2. AT | The Doctor (NL) (Tanya Kobu/Shinnok impostor)
3. Rey (DE) (D´Vorah Swarm Queen)
4. Dio (NL) (Erron Black Outlaw,Marksman/Sub Zero GM )
5. Smascer (DE) (Kung Lao tempest/Buzzsaw)
5. Wam-Zlay (DE) (Reptile all Var)
7. STB Boba Grimes (DE) (Jax Heavy Wapons/Tremor Crystaline)
7. MiguelDante (DE) (Sonya Covert ops/Assasin Kitana)

Big Thanks to everyone who attended!! To the dutch guys i hope you guys had fun even though the location wasnt too big and all^^
It was a great pleasure to have seen my dutch bros again^^
It was also a great pleasure to have met my german mk brothers again i rly missed you guys :D

Big shout outs to:

@MAPUSA for making the event possible!!! <3
@Smascer for providing us the opportunity to record the matches
@c0ki Thanks for the capture card bro too bad you couldnt make it
@Grand Flash @Wam-Zlay @Gruzilla @STB Boba Grimes For providing us with the stations Huge thanks guys!!!
@nindo
@derOeler man sry again for distracting you in pools hehe. Awesome Kotal
@Rey Man you have shown again how dangerous you are with d´vorah.
@nindo , @The Doctor , @ButThatDioDoe

So to prevent a never ending post i ll say THANKS to EVERYONE who was there xD

See You next time
;)

[/QUOTE]

p.s. @The Doctor rooftop Kabal:DOGE

Attachments

Last edited:

nindo

play 3rd strike, it's a good game
Finally recovered a bit after the weekend. GGs to everyone! It was a blast. The German scene has been very kind toward us. Everyone's a good sport and hope we can go there and meet offline more often, so we can keep the balance for you guys for always coming over here to our tournaments :) Loads of potential, too bad you guys live far and separate from eachother (one of the advantages of being in a small country). Thnx to everyone for showing up though (sadface @Madzin @Mitsuownes), it was nice to meet all you guys.

@Rey sick D'vorah again, and she's gotten even better. the Upset Man!
@RyuKazuya It was painful to play you in pools man :( You're a godlike player and guy all around man! If you need more of those karamel kruidnoten let me know xD
@Wam-Zlay You had so much Reptile tech when we played online, I'd say use it! "Some day" my friend :)
@STB Boba Grimes Always nice seeing you and good to have talked a bit more, we should do it more next time. Learn Dominic how to get rid of those nerves ;)
@Grand Flash and @Smascer see you guys (hopefully) in 2 weeks! :D
@Nani Nice meeting you man! Your Kung Lao was doing work

@the people who are watching my footage: Sorry for the dropped combos and hitconfirms, damn :|

Thnx again to @MAPUSA, @RyuKazuya @Grand Flash and @Smascer for pushing this event and organizing the tournament. I've been to Hessen Crash before and I'm aware it's more of a meeting place, but you guys prepared a whole weekend full of MK for us, and we're very grateful! If you guys need anything from us here, please let us know :D

Last edited:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
@STB Boba Grimes Always nice seeing you and good to have talked a bit more, we should do it more next time. Learn Dominic how to get rid of those nerves ;)
For sure man, getting to know you guys more was actually the best part for me this weekend. Like Dio was actually coaching me against Rey, I was like damn. Dare I say that Germany and the Netherlands could actually be.. friends?

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
@nindo ty man. I have to reduce nervousness. So i don´t panicmode all game :/. I always try to isolate myself, so i keep calm, but it doesn´t work that good. Also switching to secondary characters is stupid and i shouldn´t do it... You deserved it my friend. We propably see us again.

@RyuKazuya gg´s my friend. Too bad we couldn't make it both to the brackets. I didn´t reach my goal yet, so we still need to play :>. Also gg´s to your sister aswell, she is an awesome player (not only in MKX) and has a lot potential.

@kabelfritz too bad you stopped playing. It always was fun to play against you

@The Doctor ggs man, I was really mad when I lost to you. Anyways you're very talented and really nice guy

@MAPUSA finally we met after 4 years. Tyvm for everything. Too badwe havent had mk classic and 9 tournaments, but good that we played the old games a little bit

Ty to everyone else who was at the HC. I had a lot of fun with lots of great players and other awesome fighting games.

It was really nice weekend, @nindo congratulations, your quan still dangerous beast with cool unbreakable combos! @The Doctor man you are awesome!!! @Dio nice runback with your SZ, really GG's . @nindo @The Doctor @Dio thank you for coming guys.
@Rey your D'vorah man and this flawless win, i know it was revenge to the match in pool :) Congratulations :)
@MAPUSA big thanks for organizing it, i want to see you play next tournament :)
@RyuKazuya for your hype and comments!
@Grand Flash it was sad to play vs you in pools, thank you for support during my fights.

@all germans thank you for coming.

my strongest opponent still me, still learning how to be not nervous during my matches, not to drop so much combos etc.

also it was my first experience with OBS, so sorry for the quality. Had not really much time to test everything. Next time will be much better. thank you @Wam-Zlay for supporting me with layout.

Rey

Reycier
Hey guys!
finally found some time after this awesome Event!
Thank you very much @MAPUSA that you organized this very nice tournament.
Im looking forward for the next one in Stuttgart ;)
and a big thanks to @Smascer for the equipment and knowledge to record this!
the flawless wins from us were nice :D
@RyuKazuya you commentary is very nice!
So much Hype in your voice :D
and thats just the beginning ;)
ooooohhh @STB Boba Grimes
what a sick match!
i dropped the half of my cancels, i still dont know how i can beat you in this set :eek::eek::eek:
very lucky at the end for me.
Anyway nice match and i hope to see you again soon for more!
Especially thanks to my Coach @derOeler :rolleyes:
for the nice Hints and tipps!

Congratuliations to @nindo for taking this!
Your Quan is very scarefully man.
Maybe next time i will get you ;)

@The Doctor doctor nice play and your knowledge is awesome.
How many characters you can play and thanks for your coaching too!

Thanks for all the others too.
but i think this is enough now :p

see you all soon again!