What's new

Assuming Tekken X Street Fighter is not happening - What SF-like character would you like to see made into a Tekken character?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
From what I understand, TxSF is pretty much shelved and will probably never happen, and looking at Fahkumram he definitely looks like he could be the result of some assets made for Sagat. I personally think it is a pretty cool alternative, that instead of getting TxSF, they reimagine the stuff they worked on into original Tekken characters!

I would've LOVED to have seen Cammy (my fave SF character) in a Tekken style game, so I was looking forward to TxSF. But assuming it is not happening, I would instead LOVE to see Namco make a Cammy-like character to join the Tekken roster! A lithe female character with acrobatic moves, using her Spiral Arrow, Cannon Spike, Axle Spin Knuckle and Hooligan Combo moves!

She doesn't need to be a blonde amnesiac military girl, since we already got that with Nina, but her style and personality would be cool to see being shaped into a Tekken character.

Fun Fact! Cammy is presumably inspired by Battle Angel Alita from the old manga, as she shares A LOT of aspects, as well as her moves! In the recent movie you can even see her do a Cannon Spike and a Spiral Arrow. So the Tekken character could even have some elements inspired from Alita as well, without necessarily being a cyborg girl so she won't step into Alisa's territory... huh... funny how Alita's and Alisa's names are so alike...
(SPECULATION MODE ENGAGED!!!)

Anyways, are there any Street Fighter character concepts from the possibly scrapped Tekken X Street Fighter project that you would like to see become an original Tekken character?

Or alternatively...

Is there any Street Fighter moves you would like to see an already established Tekken character inherit? For example, Xiaoyu getting Chun Li's Spinning Bird Kick.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I don't know Tekken very well. Is there a Tekken equivalent to C. Viper?

DeftMonk

Noob
Gen. If he came to tekken or one of the kungfu brothers I’d geek out. If gen was in tekken and retained piano hands sf4 combos...I would go ahead and delete mk11, cuz I’d never play it again.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Shang Tsung.

A character that plays 2Desque (Geese, Akuma) but can morph into opponents and play 3D Tekken. Use meter to do a special morph that allows you to jump back and forth between forms without delay for crazy combos.

Snake style inspired and voiced by MK 11 Shang, of course.

urien in tekken would be so sick and cheap. aegis splats...man just thinking about it makes me hyped. tekkenXsf needs to happen.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Obviously Chun Li would be amazing, Guile because I want to see how would he work in a 3d game. In reality, if Harada wanted to have another SF character, he would've done it a long time ago, Akuma was just a test and I do believe TekkenXSF will happen eventually. The hype for it is still there, people who play Tekken like Street Fighter and vice versa, there is an audience for it and it would be a huge shame if it doesnt happen.