What's new

Tech - Assassin Assassin Strike Vs Scimitar Stab

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Once again an accidental find and as it is always with myself... a gimicky piece of tech.

But I digress and as always I will say i'm not sure how known this move it for this kind of thing or this specific thing in particular but here you go.
Assassin strike seems to *at correct ranges* make Scimitar stab whiff meaning AS will always beat SS, if you use AS against an EX Stab it will make players clash but it seems that Kitana is now in the minus frames of whiff and Predator will recover faster than Kitana, if anything I would like to say at best in the neutral this may come in handy time to time especially if the Predator is left like "wtf" and in confusion while Kitana smiles her pretty little face off.
Enjoy the gimmicks, The Gimmick King has returned.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Even if Predator blocks the Ass strike, there is a decent chance he fails to punish. Kitana ducks a little bit making a lot of movesw whiff

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Known. Or more like my silent cries. Mournful does it against this move and several others. Assassin Strike is no different. Try using this against Goro's Chest Lunge, Tremors f121(Happened to me against DJT in ESL), Cassies nutpunch at mid range, and my soul. Tremor gets a free Ex Quake after SK passess through, and life sucks. Goro gets a free punchwalk and your like. Why?