What's new

General/Other Ask Kratos Thread - Have a question about Kratos? Post it here!

Is there a glitch with Kratos' arrows? Was playing against him earlier and it isn't the first time it's happened, but sometimes when he shoots his arrows the second one doesn't 'come out' but will hit you at a random time (or what I believe to be random). For me, it hit when Kratos did a jump back kick, I was about sweep distance and I don't believe the kick hit, but I was hit with something and lost the round. My character was in the knockback animation that happens when hit with an arrow.
You can always go to the Kratos sub-forum, click on my avatar, and press the "start a conversation" button.

Yes, there is one. I call it the "Apollo's Ghost" glitch.
No idea other than it randomly does it to me.
If there's one thing I know, it's that very, very rarely does a glitch occur "randomly": there's always a reason or cause as to what makes it happen.

I haven't been able to replicate it because I don't know where to start.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Alien Substance - I searched your name and did it that way, just realised I'm following you (still don't understand the point of that feature), but never mind.

So for now, is it random? Like I said in my other post, it seems like one of his arrows disappear and then hit you at a later time.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Kratos has never been allowed because Xbox players are jealous. And that's the only answer Kratos players need.

Alien Substance - I searched your name and did it that way, just realised I'm following you (still don't understand the point of that feature), but never mind.

So for now, is it random? Like I said in my other post, it seems like one of his arrows disappear and then hit you at a later time.
'Kay.

It seems random, but I am sure something causes Apollo's Ghost to occur: a trigger event we do not know about.
There's nothing we can do about it right now. Just leave it to the Sisters of Fate.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
'Kay.

It seems random, but I am sure something causes Apollo's Ghost to occur: a trigger event we do not know about.
There's nothing we can do about it right now. Just leave it to the Sisters of Fate.
its called spamming the arrows as fast as u can o:

Hi guys, I wonder what can Kratos do after an air2air JIP. Any ideas?
Air-to-air JIP, dash into 1xxHelios, JIP, F2xxHDC, F4,2(hold 2),4. I think it does around 28%; damage scales bad on an air-to-air JIP. You can also go for alternative options after Helios Head.
Due to gravity scaling technical stuff, you cannot do a second F4,2, because the opponent will just fall down really quickly after the first F4,2.

Reactions: huh

huh

Noob
Air-to-air JIP, dash into 1xxHelios, JIP, F2xxHDC, F4,2(hold 2),4. I think it does around 28%; damage scales bad on an air-to-air JIP. You can also go for alternative options after Helios Head.
Due to gravity scaling techincal stuff, you cannot do a second F4,2, because the opponent will just fall down really quickly after the first F4,2.
Thxs!! Is it height-dependant or it works even when the a2a is lower than max height?

Thxs!! Is it height-dependant or it works even when the a2a is lower than max height?
You're welcome!
It should work most of the time, as long as Kratos is not higher in the air than his opponent when the air-to-air connects, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: huh

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Karatos is banded not only because he isnt present in X-box version but because he was never patched, he is beta version from day one.

How many frames does Head of Helios stun last?
34 frames, as Shadow said. This allows at least three frames to input F2 after a hit-confirm.
It seems that there are a couple of extra frames of stun if you hit Helios Head on an airborne opponent and they fall down slowly, rather than instantly.
Karatos is banded not only because he isnt present in X-box version but because he was never patched, he is beta version from day one.
Oh yeah, his Ghost of Apollo glitch/error thing is still present.
Kratos could've been a good deal better if he kept his standing 4xxspecial cancels for super-easy 50% metered combos.
Though his dash was nerfed in a later patch, along with everyone else's dash.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
34 frames, as Shadow said. This allows at least three frames to input F2 after a hit-confirm.
It seems that there are a couple of extra frames of stun if you hit Helios Head on an airborne opponent and they fall down slowly, rather than instantly.
Oh yeah, his Ghost of Apollo glitch/error thing is still present.
Kratos could've been a good deal better if he kept his standing 4xxspecial cancels for super-easy 50% metered combos.
Though his dash was nerfed in a later patch, along with everyone else's dash.
Hmmm....I guess thats why I find it impossible to get a Jip from a grounded Helios Head than an airborne Helios Head.