What's new

Ask Freddy

I did not understand your mix up question, so re-xplain it please.[/quote]
Hey what i was more meaning was does he have another combo starters...i know he has B+12 U+1 and F+4,2,1 and B+3 is there anything he can add to his rush down tools (granted i know he isn't the biggest rush down but tools help lol) hopefully thats a little better sorry i sent all that stuff on my phone last night while i was at work lol

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
how do you deal with sektors missles? how do I counter-zone and which characters do I counter zone?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
how do you deal with sektors missles? how do I counter-zone and which characters do I counter zone?
You can counter-zone all characters. Sektor cannot zone Freddy because you can spike under Sektor's horizontal missle. You can spike under several other projectiles too.

Baraka - blade spark (regular and EX version)

Jax - energy wave (regular and EX version)

Kabal - gast blast (regular, aerial, and EX version)

Kano - knife toss (regular and EX version)

Kenshi - telefury (regular version only)

Kitana - fan toss (regular, aerial, and EX version)

Liu Kang - high fireball (regular, aerial, and EX version)

Nightwolf - arrow (regular version only)

Quan Chi - skull toss (regular and EX version)

Reptile - spit (regular version; not sure about EX version)

Scorpion - spear (regular and EX version)

Sektor - straight missle (regular and EX version)

Sheeva - fireball (regular and EX version)

Skarlet - dagger (regular and EX version)

Sonya Blade - onion ring (regular version; not sure about EX version)

Stryker - gun shot (regular and EX version)

Gweedo888, I am still working on Freddy's offense.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Her EN version is the one where she shoots a high then a low one, so ideally you could claw under the first one but the second would hit you.

You would win the trade though.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Her EN version is the one where she shoots a high then a low one, so ideally you could claw under the first one but the second would hit you.

You would win the trade though.
True, but I wonder whether you can block it too. It probably depends on the distance. I'll test it soon.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
True, but I wonder whether you can block it too. It probably depends on the distance. I'll test it soon.
I don't think so, they're really close to each other.

TBH though since it takes so damn long for her to shoot the 2nd one out, I think it would be super easy to just dash > teleport towards her and punish it.

You can counter-zone all characters. Sektor cannot zone Freddy because you can spike under Sektor's horizontal missle. You can spike under several other projectiles too.

Baraka - blade spark (regular and EX version)

Jax - energy wave (regular and EX version)

Kabal - gast blast (regular, aerial, and EX version)

Kano - knife toss (regular and EX version)

Kenshi - telefury (regular version only)

Kitana - fan toss (regular, aerial, and EX version)

Liu Kang - high fireball (regular, aerial, and EX version)

Nightwolf - arrow (regular version only)

Quan Chi - skull toss (regular and EX version)

Reptile - spit (regular version; not sure about EX version)

Scorpion - spear (regular and EX version)

Sektor - straight missle (regular and EX version)

Sheeva - fireball (regular and EX version)

Skarlet - dagger (regular and EX version)

Stryker - gun shot (regular and EX version)

Gweedo888, I am still working on Freddy's offense.
Keep at it bro looking forward to all of it

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
if freddy had a anti air 1 like sonya he would be god like!
Dude his aa1 is godlike! His d+1 is amazing for crossovers too. I dare somebody to jump at me offline, or cross me up for that matter and not use jk. Personally after exploring the cast a lil bit i think he may have some of the best aa in the game.

SquirtMcGirt

Red kick can be full combo punished with your f+4,2,1 starter, as for dash i think its the same, but in dashes case its a just frame punish for that starter, so i use 1,1 close spike. Its a little faster on start up.

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Dude his aa1 is godlike! His d+1 is amazing for crossovers too. I dare somebody to jump at me offline, or cross me up for that matter and not use jk. Personally after exploring the cast a lil bit i think he may have some of the best aa in the game.
I'll jump at squirt all day .....not afraid but he did inspire me to pick up Freddy....freddys a fuckin beast

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Is his teleport invincible? I can never punish it. (projectiles or normals)

Also, m2dave.
We fought, and the results I am not proud of. I am ashamed. :( (haven't lost any sleep over it, but always at the back of my head)

SquirtMcGirt

I'll jump at squirt all day .....not afraid but he did inspire me to pick up Freddy....freddys a fuckin beast
You'll jump kick me all day...what was it you said the other day..."man i should quit jumping that's the only time you get ahold of me" lol

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Its stupid question but I have trouble with getting out far spike -,- I mean its : d,b,f 1 but it doest not come out ;/
for example kenshi far tks is very similiar and it always works, but this not .

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Its stupid question but I have trouble with getting out far spike -,- I mean its : d,b,f 1 but it doest not come out ;/
for example kenshi far tks is very similiar and it always works, but this not .
I have that problem with quan chi.

However, for freddy I've gotten to where I slide my finger from down to back to diagonal up+forward relatively fast. it seems to come out 95% of the time when I do it that way.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I just figured out 2 more ways to do it :

press down and than slide ur fingers from back to front

slide fingers from down to back and press f1

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Oh, here's the general discussion thread, overlooked it. Can you jump out of d4 NMS into medium ground spike?