What's new

Armarod's Biography and Moveset New Character Idea

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Armarod has spent his entire life looked down upon by Shao Kahn's warriors, being ridiculed and referred to as a measly "pocket knife". Because of this emotional pain, he desires to prove himself worthy and will take it upon himself to eliminate all of Shao Kahn's artificial warriors and Shao Kahn himself while also claiming his hammer.
Guys, am I really the only one who appeciates these threads!?
This one is a pure gem! This one is especially great for so many reasons!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Guys, am I really the only one who appeciates these threads!?
This one is a pure gem! This one is especially great for so many reasons!
In my opinion this is the best part:
"1st Timeline:... Motaro takes it upon himself to kill Armarod during the events of MK3. Armarod dies by Motaro's hands after Motaro returns from the invasion of Earthrealm. Because of his death, he's never present in the upcoming events of the original timeline up to Armageddon... 2nd Timeline: The same events up to the invasion of Earthrealm follow however since Raiden had killed Motaro in the alternate timeline, Armarod never dies at his hands and therefore lives on. He breaks free from the dungeons and decides to eliminate his artificial bretheren in order to prove to them all that he's the superior being."

I didn't read his other Bios, but this one was very good.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I must agree! This timeline thing is something I also loved in that "Butterfly Effect"-movie. Or in "Back to Future". Or in "Vanilla Sky". Hell, there are so many good movies that are based on the idea of parallel timelines! Still it took a creative mastermind to come up with this as an idea for a future DLC!