What's new

Video/Tutorial Aris' Thoughts on Deathstroke - "nothing should be patched"

Gimmick

Noob
For those who don't know who Aris is... he is basically a commanding officer of the Tekken and fighting game community. He's got a big voice, he's been around and he knows what he is talking about. He picked up Injustice and is thoroughly enjoying it and in this video he talks about Deathstroke. He mentions that the reason he is playing Deathstroke is because of all of the demands for patches when the game is less than two week old. His purpose with Deathstroke is to be as cheap as possible... and for a reason.

Source: AvoidingthePuddle
edited by STORMS*

Attachments

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Allot of valid points, completely agree.

But I hope aris isn't taking credit for how Deathstroke is played, like he said its only been a roughly two weeks.

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself
Thankyou Aris. Just shows the MK community is full of babies L2P shitties. they want everything handed to them.

cyke_out

Noob
i agree with this bearded warrior

because the only people bitching about deathstroke or zoning in general are on TYM? ya ok bro lol just stahp.
that fact the anyone on TYM is bitching is the problem. I understand that other sites and forums are not so tournament focused. they are casual scrubs, who complain about everything. People who come to TYM do so to get better and actually learn the game. I'd expect these people to have more common sense, your average Gamefaq user.

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself
i agree with this bearded warrior

because the only people bitching about deathstroke or zoning in general are on TYM? ya ok bro lol just stahp.
Dont even, Everyone and their mother was bitching about deathstroke from the online so called scrubs to the so called Top Tier " PROS " were bitching, and people wonder why this community gets fkn made fun of n shit all the time.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Dont even, Everyone and their mother was bitching about deathstroke from the online so called scrubs to the so called Top Tier " PROS " were bitching, and people wonder why this community gets fkn made fun of n shit all the time.
Was from more than TYM

So sit down.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yo dude, I'm MK community and I laughed at everyone who was complaining about death stroke.

Therefore, your statement about the MK community is incorrect.

Don't make wild ass assumptions about the MK community when you don't even know who is or isn't in it. A LOTTTTT of people joined this site for Injustice. Just like you.