What's new

Aris mumbling about MK11

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Moron Kombat.

I love Aris. By far the most entertaining streamer. I hope he plays MK11 a bit more than he tends to play NRS games, though. He had a really good Smoke in MK9 era. He never puts much effort in but I'd watch him play anything.

Now keep it down in here.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I find Aris abrasive, non-filtered, and pretty damn funny.

What i DESPISE in this era of the internet is that people bring up old shit YEARS ago and still keep em accountable for them like a person never grows. C'mon now. Just say you don't like the dude and move the fuck on. Simple.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I find Aris abrasive, non-filtered, and pretty damn funny.

What i DESPISE in this era of the internet is that people bring up old shit YEARS ago and still keep em accountable for them like a person never grows. C'mon now. Just say you don't like the dude and move the fuck on. Simple.
It's why I asked if he had apologised and otherwise changed his views on this. Because if he have, then sure, he deserves that other chance. But if he hasn't really shown any sort of change of heart, then there's no reason to really believe otherwise.

It's why I asked above, because I honestly don't know anything about this guy. First time I saw him was in those official videos about the community.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It's why I asked if he had apologised and otherwise changed his views on this. Because if he have, then sure, he deserves that other chance. But if he hasn't really shown any sort of change of heart, then there's no reason to really believe otherwise.

It's why I asked above, because I honestly don't know anything about this guy. First time I saw him was in those official videos about the community.
Right. And I feel you. Apparently he did. So imma just leave it at that. But i mentioned what i said because Aris is not the first person who has been crucified for something he has done years ago. You see it all over with different celebs, public figures, FGC figures, etc that get big then all of a sudden some old Tweets pop up and people wanna get mad for some shit that happened YEARS ago. STOP.THAT.SHIT!

There's this saying that this generation would have NEVER let Malcom Little become Malcom X. Think about that. And i beleive it 100%. Let's change the way we think in 2019. Hell, lets THINK before getting outraged.

Now....back on topic.

That shit was funny. Carry on :p