What's new

Video/Tutorial Ares Corner Setups

As Ares players, we should always try to corner our opponent. Once we get them there, it's gonna be hell trying to get out! In my op of course.
Yeah, I say against most characters you're going to be playing SUPER lame unless it's a character with clearly superior zoning and then you gotta pick your spots to go in. But ideally you zone until you can make a really good read to start pressure and then wall carry to the corner.

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
Yeah, I say against most characters you're going to be playing SUPER lame unless it's a character with clearly superior zoning and then you gotta pick your spots to go in. But ideally you zone until you can make a really good read to start pressure and then wall carry to the corner.
The thing with Ares, is that it's generally harder to stay safe with him in order to apply his meta game. Teleporting in unless its a read will get u bodied fast,and throwing most projectiles too close will also cost you a good 40% lol! Ares isn't as bad as people make him out to be in my op. Hell, name one ares player that uses all his tools! Don't worry I'll wait lol.