What's new

"Arena is Free"

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter

For those who don't know, R1p's Arena is full of the very best players I have ever seen. Every season is stacked like crazy. Yet, a mystery player going by the name of "Arena is Free" has recently joined, and is mopping the floor with these insanely skilled players. No one knows who it is, but the most common speculation is either F0xxy or Sonic. Either way, it's entertaining as hell!

Be sure to check out R1ps Arena every day starting at 12pm CST. LINK

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
He was revealed like a few days ago...

I can't remeber the time code.. but it was just one of the regular Arena players.

Jynks

Mr. Aquaman
Is Aquaman sick? He is so skinny now, like anorexic looking skinny. I'm worried about him. I'm not saying he is, but evey time I see him now I am really shocked, and more shocked each time.

Is Aquaman sick? He is so skinny now, like anorexic looking skinny. I'm worried about him. I'm not saying he is, but evey time I see him now I am really shocked, and more shocked each time.
I'm not sure. I haven't watched his streams in several months. Since his last Champion of the Realms, I think. I hope he's okay.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Nah he looks really fit and healthy.

Jynks

Nah he looks really fit and healthy.
Well, that's your opinion, but I think he looks sick.. as in unhealthy.

I couldn't find a really recent pic, but this is about 2 months ago, and he is much skinnier now.. and when you see him moving, it looks much worse.

Look if he is happy, then cool, I do not know him personally beyond his stream and shaking hands at events now and then while swapping a few words. I'm not judging him... all I am saying is that he is REALLY skinny now... like skinny enough that I assumed he went through chemo or something.

I was just worried about him.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think he's ok. He works out, so been losing weight. He hangs out in R1ps Arena pretty often and seems like he'a doing ok.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Yeah, my understanding was Aquaman's physical changes were more because he was deliberately trying to take care of himself, and not anything else. Been awhile, but that's coming from him talking about it on stream awhile back.