What's new

Are you going to buy the full Aftermath Upgrade?

Are you going to buy the full Aftermath Upgrade?

• Yes, i bought or will buy the full Aftermath Upgrade DLC

Votes: 89 61.0%
  • Overall not interested in the DLC Content

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I purchase some of the Content Separately later on

Votes: 35 24.0%

• Total voters

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Nope. I know I won't play any of the 3 characters and I could just watch the story expansion on YT. Friendships, stages, and balance patches are free, so yeah... I only want the Shredder and MK9 Scorpion skins but I'm not going to pay 40 buck for that alone. I'll buy them seperately sometime in the (hopefully) near future.

Nope,I would consider it if they were responsible and released balance patch before the pre-order timeline. I want Fujin and Deception SubZero but it feels so bad to have to spend so much money on just these 2.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Nope,I would consider it if they were responsible and released balance patch before the pre-order timeline. I want Fujin and Deception SubZero but it feels so bad to have to spend so much money on just these 2.
thats why i added the option for the separate dlc purchases later on.

Zviko

Noob
Depends. Right now I'm not interested because Fujin Kombat Kast didn't convince me. But if this one tonight does, I might buy Sheeva. She really looks good. So does Robocop but I don't think I'll buy a guest. We'll see.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
I've pre-ordered it. Mostly for the story mode content.

Probably won't pre-order KPs in the future, though. I pre-ordered the first KP and haven't touched Spawn or Joker yet. Next time, I'll wait a bit to see where my interest is in the game characterwise.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Not yet, while I'd like to get the pre-order skins and play as the new characters, I've seen MK11 and KP1 drop in price too often or recently to spend that extra money for right now. I'll pick it up at some later date though.

Espio

Kokomo
I bought it as soon as it was available. This pack has me excited for the future of the game and balance patch. Definitely wanna see more. Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop look nice.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Under normal circumstances I would, but I'm in a wait and see situation RN.

It's a little pricey if all you care about is the characters, but then I only care about the characters because I've invested a lot of time in the game and I get a lot out of it, so from that POV maybe it's not.