What's new

Are we getting the MK Injustice skins with a Joker release?

kantboy-2

Ripper
Just curious what everyone else thinks; it'd be the perfect pack for that release.

They've kind of dipped into it with Cyborg Kano and Cassie Quinn.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Where did you see any indication of this? Or is this just wishful thinking?
Wishful thinking; I ask because they're releasimg premium skins in batches of 3 and there's 3 MK characters that were in Injustice, so it would make perfect sense for when the Injustice character joins MK 11.

If they did an additional release to that and we got:

Shao Kahn as Darkseid
Kollector as Orange Lantern
Kitana as Wonder Woman

I would think players would be into that.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Nobody knows but we get three skins per dlc character and three MK characters have had the Injustice make over so when Joker comes Scorp/Sub/Raiden Injustice skins would make a lot of sense.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
What still bothers me is that in the first MK11 trailer where we see Raiden fighting Scorpion, the second Scorpion that appears is wearing the UMK3 outfit and it's not in the game.

I just want to see more classic MK skins and Sub's primary MKX skins.

Gojira Prime

Zoner Green Lantern for Injustice 3.
Green Lantern Skin for Johnny?

Dr Freeze for Sub?
Unless it's Guy, a Green Lantern skin wouldn't make sense. And I don't they would do a Guy Gardner skin. NRS completely screwed over Hal's personality and voice in Injustice 2. I don't know why they just didn't keep with what they had in Injustice 1.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Yeah it seems pretty likely they'll release the Injustice versions of the MK characters in that skin pack. So Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden.
I think that would be cool

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Unless it's Guy, a Green Lantern skin wouldn't make sense. And I don't they would do a Guy Gardner skin. NRS completely screwed over Hal's personality and voice in Injustice 2. I don't know why they just didn't keep with what they had in Injustice 1.
Well jutlst cos of the green stuff really. Would be cool if they could do a DC character for all of them. Even though some would be a stretch, doesn't really matter.