What's new

Are Those Klouds? Rain Is Imminent

SxS626

Noob
4 pages of a thread for a character that we already know the chances of being in MK11: 50%

He's either in or out :DOGE

/thread
THIS! This is the point i was making! Rain still has a chance of being in the roster. it's not a definitive no like people try to portray in online comments (mostly troll comments), it's a possible yes. "a most likely" yes, if you will

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I see your point but "most likely" in a 50% chance doesn't exist. It's as neutral as it gets. If anything, a most likely scenario would be at least 51%.

I think for now everyone should've their expectations very low so they don't get themselves disappointed.

SxS626

Noob
I see your point but "most likely" in a 50% chance doesn't exist. It's as neutral as it gets. If anything, a most likely scenario would be at least 51%.

I think for now everyone should've their expectations very low so they don't get themselves disappointed.
i main raiden and the briggs family. i'm not much affected if rain makes the game or not, but i'm just super confident that he's in. but if he's not, it's not a big deal

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I think he is out, and believe his chances of being DLC are low as well. What I'm surprised by is the people who still dismiss Ed Twitter polls, when we got confirmation from developers saying one of those very polls was the reason we got Zattana in Injustice 1. I mean, I'm not saying that winning a poll (which Rain didn't, by the way) is a guarantee X character will be in, but it's not like it doesn't mean anything.

I truly hope he's in but I highly doubt he is. Which is fine, I'm still hype for the game. I think the more Boon teases/trolls a character the LESS likely they are in the game. I don't think he looses sleep over trolling the "Rain fanbase" because its a fictional video game character and life will go on. Its a little annoying that he does it but thats why I don't really follow what he trolls about. That said Rain could be DLC further down the line and it would be insanely hype if he was a secret unlockable. But it would be crazy hype to have a secret unlockable period. That said I don't think there are any. All hints point to a 25 base roster with nothing concrete hinting at secret unlockables (as far as I'm aware).

Overall, as others have said, I'm not gonna get my hopes up, especially over nothing.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
There should be a function on TYM that you have to be a member for 6 months before you can create a thread.

So many dumb threads lately and the vast majority are made by people who joined in the last month or two.

Reactions: Zev
There should be a function on TYM that you have to be a member for 6 months before you can create a thread.

So many dumb threads lately and the vast majority are made by people who joined in the last month or two.
Just ignore, dont be a kid.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think he is out, and believe his chances of being DLC are low as well. What I'm surprised by is the people who still dismiss Ed Twitter polls, when we got confirmation from developers saying one of those very polls was the reason we got Zattana in Injustice 1. I mean, I'm not saying that winning a poll (which Rain didn't, by the way) is a guarantee X character will be in, but it's not like it doesn't mean anything.
Did we get her in the game because of the poll or did we get the poll because she was in the game... you don't really know, but that sure is a nice story....

Reactions: Zev

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
ohhh idk, I find these threads entertaining.

Still have a week to go and I need stuff to get me through 5 more days of work, so I say, bring on all the threads lol
Good point lmao

I did something worse I caved and bought BO4. It was on special xD

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Good point lmao

I did something worse I caved and bought BO4. It was on special xD
I... that is worse lol, cause in like 8 days you're gonna drop that for mk. lol

but now you can customize your characters and I can't!! Not fair D: If you wanna play that again just shoot me a message on twitter or something. :)

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Did we get her in the game because of the poll or did we get the poll because she was in the game... you don't really know, but that sure is a nice story....
If we got her in the game because of the poll, then the poll meant something. If she was in the poll because she already was in the game...then the poll meant something.

Either way polls hold some meaning and shouldn't be disregarded so easily.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I... that is worse lol, cause in like 8 days you're gonna drop that for mk. lol

but now you can customize your characters and I can't!! Not fair D: If you wanna play that again just shoot me a message on twitter or something. :)
Okay sweet, I'll play after work tonight I'll let you know.
Heheh yes I can use the boss outrider skin :D

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
What a waste of a character slot.
I don't think she is. If I could make the choice, I'd rather have some of the recurring characters sit this game out to make room for other characters who are rarely get a spot on the roster. Cetrion as a character and concept is pretty cool, imo, but I would've made her moveset different. And how her character will play out is something we'll see in the story mode.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I can already see it clearly: Rain will make an appearance in the story mode.

During a free for all fight Ed Boonion will yell "GET OVER HERE", pull Rain in out of nowhere and bitchslap him right back to character limbo.