What's new

Are Those Klouds? Rain Is Imminent

SxS626

Noob
Baraka-
Kommunity: "Very cool. much expected" (16%)

Kabal-
Kommunity: "Makes sense, much cool" (17%)

Rain:
Kommunity: "NEVER! NO ONE WANTS RAIN! IMPOSSIBLE! HE'LL NEVER BE IN MK11!" (22%)

How is it so outlandish for Rain to make the roster in some form? He appeals to the demographic since they already expressed much request. It's foolish to not even consider the possibility that he's in the game

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
In the 90s Ed admitted he made Rain to be mean to the fans. A joke. A prank. Hes very popular, but the game will do fantastic regardless, and Ed Boon likes to be a troll.

SxS626

Noob
In the 90s Ed admitted he made Rain to be mean to the fans. A joke. A prank. Hes very popular, but the game will do fantastic regardless, and Ed Boon likes to be a troll.
the 90s was 30 years ago so I fail to see the relevance in that statement. obviously no one is the same character as they were in the 90s so they shouldn't be held in the same regards. of course the game will do fine, but rain's inclusion is still a hot topic

Rain is in, despite these little haters. Did you notice how Ed never trolled about mileena being out?

Rain was constantly trolled by Ed Boon, if Rain is out, you can say that Ed doesnt give a shit for the fanbase of a big requested character.
I mean, Rain was tweeted so many times for Ed Boon, and most of the time giving us the feeling that he would not be inside.
If Rain is really not in, that was teased a lot of times for Ed Boon. But Mileena? he never said anything, and she was equally requested than Rain. Boom, she is out.
With this tweet i noticed that Ed Boon can be a troll, but he dont want to "hurt" people with their high requested, i mean, he doesnt tweeted a joke about mileena, that was most an apology. With Rain he overtrolled all of us, and i dont think that its because "Some people have once heard that he does not like the character".

SxS626

Noob
Confirmation Bias is a hell of a drug.

10,111 total votes, Rain got 22%.

So a total of ~2,224 people felt compelled to vote for rain.

MKX sold 11 million copies. The character isn't as popular as you think it is.
he's more popular than baraka and kabal and they both made the game.

SxS626

Noob
Rain is in, despite these little haters. Did you notice how Ed never trolled about mileena being out?

Rain was constantly trolled by Ed Boon, if Rain is out, you can say that Ed doesnt give a shit for the fanbase of a big requested character.
I mean, Rain was tweeted so many times for Ed Boon, and most of the time giving us the feeling that he would not be inside.
If Rain is really not in, that was teased a lot of times for Ed Boon. But Mileena? he never said anything, and she was equally requested than Rain. Boom, she is out.
With this tweet i noticed that Ed Boon can be a troll, but he dont want to "hurt" people with their high requested, i mean, he doesnt tweeted a joke about mileena, that was most an apology. With Rain he overtrolled all of us, and i dont think that its because "Some people have once heard that he does not like the character".
like the evidence is all there, i don't understand the weird obsession with disproving rain fans or the obsession tormenting fans who just want to play a character. like why so sadistic for no reason?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
like the evidence is all there, i don't understand the weird obsession with disproving rain fans or the obsession tormenting fans who just want to play a character. like why so sadistic for no reason?
Because its only a videogame character, its not the end of the fucking world if he's not in and you people really seem to act like it is shitting all over twitter and @ this forum.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Whats the weird obsession with rain fans clamoring for his inclusion in this game, constantly tormenting the developers and other fans on a forum just because they want to play a character?