What's new

Are people really stupid or lame? MK11 is best NRS game ever

• Roster: It had 90% of all the characters with classic and alternate costumes
  • Solid meter mechanic: Spend full meter for x ray or spend bars for ex moves. easy but effective
  • Fun damage output: Many strings to juggle your opponnent, without being forced to use meter
  • Dash cancles: made footsies alot more fun. gave characters more mobility to mix things up
  • Tag team battle: no need to say more
  • Kombat codes: always fun and imo something that is iconic to MK games
  • DLC: more focus on characters from the MK universe instead of others
Why is there a war against ppl who like MK9 that much? Just bc we like a game over a game that yall prefer..

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I voice my dislike for MK11 regularly on here. Never once have I judged anyone for liking the game, though. If you're into it, cool. It's not for me. I find it INSANELY boring to play and watch.

Having said that, I now know I'm on the right side of the fence when this guy supports the borefest that in MK11 and bashes games that I found infinitely fun (every other NRS title aside from MK11).

This opinion is new Hsu Hao.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I would never say that MK9 was a great game. It was fun. It was insanely well detailed but the balance killed it for me. Cyrax death combo? Sonya’s plus on everything? Unbreakable Kenshi? KABAL?
That game would be great after another patch and frame info.
MKX? My beef was with pre patch top tier chars and some useless variation that actually look great. Also graphics was shit. It was crazy to see Kano well detailed and then see Liu Kang with plastic face

xKMMx

Banned
People are neither lame nor stupid for not liking MK11.. .they just have their own interpretations, opinions and tastes. People that love it aren't lame or stupid either. This kind of question is kinda stupid. It presents and ultimatum in which people are presented with agreeing with your posit that Mk11 is "the best NRS game ever"..... or disagreeing and accepting a label if being lame or stupid.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
MK9 is overrated. That is not bad game, but most of MK9 popularity just duck syndrome. You see something in your childhood and it seems beautiful to you, but it's not. That is cognitive distortion.
MKX was shittiest game i ever played. No footsie, autoopeners, opp offence, no defence, normals, like Kotal b1 when it was mid, broken air, broken ALL. It's like marvel versus capcom.
And when... we have a brilliant. Game with good core mechanic, game, where all archetypes works - wanna zoning - go cetrion, wanna braindead rushdown - KO jackui, wanna PLAYABLE grapplers (in NRS game!) - kotal, geras and etc.
When people called game "boring" i imagine a child, who a fan of MKX where even you have mental disease you can open enemy, because rule "safe, fast, damage, but choose 2" not working in this game, because you cannot play in neutral in this game, because that game even with last patch have a characters, like liu kang, tremor or sonya demolition.
"Boring" - when you loose and can't use your imagination and skills to open enemy without autoopeners
"Boring" - when you dont understand why MKX was broken on core mechanics and MK11 is not
NRS community still so young and stupid. You have a brilliant and called it "stone". Best NRS creation ever
So basically everyone who doesn't agree with you is lame or stupid. Ironic.

MK9 is overrated. That is not bad game, but most of MK9 popularity just duck syndrome. You see something in your childhood and it seems beautiful to you, but it's not. That is cognitive distortion.
MKX was shittiest game i ever played. No footsie, autoopeners, opp offence, no defence, normals, like Kotal b1 when it was mid, broken air, broken ALL. It's like marvel versus capcom.
And when... we have a brilliant. Game with good core mechanic, game, where all archetypes works - wanna zoning - go cetrion, wanna braindead rushdown - KO jackui, wanna PLAYABLE grapplers (in NRS game!) - kotal, geras and etc.
When people called game "boring" i imagine a child, who a fan of MKX where even you have mental disease you can open enemy, because rule "safe, fast, damage, but choose 2" not working in this game, because you cannot play in neutral in this game, because that game even with last patch have a characters, like liu kang, tremor or sonya demolition.
"Boring" - when you loose and can't use your imagination and skills to open enemy without autoopeners
"Boring" - when you dont understand why MKX was broken on core mechanics and MK11 is not
NRS community still so young and stupid. You have a brilliant and called it "stone". Best NRS creation ever
Some people fell down hard on that marketing bullshit about MK11 being footsie based. The bullshit is there man....rampant, shiny....but disguised. Play the game....just play it.
The best part is "wanna footsie - play cetrion!".....hahah....actually is "wanna everything and a proof that NRS throw shit making a non sense salad and them they try to balance the orgy, play cetrion!"
Cetrion is not zoning man....is everything. A very well thought balanced character....(....)...

Last edited:

xKMMx

Banned
I would never say that MK9 was a great game. It was fun. It was insanely well detailed but the balance killed it for me. Cyrax death combo? Sonya’s plus on everything? Unbreakable Kenshi? KABAL?
That game would be great after another patch and frame info.
MKX? My beef was with pre patch top tier chars and some useless variation that actually look great. Also graphics was shit. It was crazy to see Kano well detailed and then see Liu Kang with plastic face
P
Dude if your gonna make posts calling people that don't agree with your point of view stupid or comparing them with people of diminished mental capacity. You should really take the time to proof read your post for grammar and spelling errors. Even if english isn't you first language you could have easily googled how to spell shit lol.