What's new

Question - Cyber Sub-Zero Are normalisations necessary?

So first question, do you guys think some normalisations are necessary for Cyber Sub? Yes, i know he has only been out for a few days. But after playing him myself, and seeing all the tech that people have already come with after such a short amount of time, it's pretty evident that something will be changed. Or do you guys think this is a knee jerk reaction?

If you don't think so, what logical changes do you think will be made to make him more fair, without butchering him?

It is ridiculous to talk about normalizing CSZ while allowing the rest of the DLC's to have things like safe 50/50s that lead to very high damage and/or a meterless vortex. Smoke, Cyrax, and Leather Face have a vortex but no one cries about them. I guess thats just "hype".

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
It is ridiculous to talk about normalizing CSZ while allowing the rest of the DLC's to have things like safe 50/50s that lead to very high damage and/or a meterless vortex. Smoke, Cyrax, and Leather Face have a vortex but no one cries about them. I guess thats just "hype".
I disagree with no one complaining about cyrax, every single cyber sub player mentions cyrax every single time someone even brings up cyber sub's name.

And cyber sub players are even flipping us off for no reason when we haven't said anything about their character.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

Smokes vortex isnt that great tho. He gets low 30s for a meter, high 20s to leave standing and you need to spend a bar to combo the overhead midscreen.

As well as that, triborgs pokes are ass and he really has no stream lined pressure, unless you end all your strings with EX smoke bomb, which can be armored thru.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I disagree with no one complaining about cyrax, every single cyber sub player mentions cyrax every single time someone even brings up cyber sub's name.

And cyber sub players are even flipping us off for no reason when we haven't said anything about their character.
It's not that. It's because inapt people are asking for divekick nerfs because of his corner combos, even though that is the worst setup you can do and is the most aviodable one.

The ones that are actually gruesome are also present to Cyrax and they have nothing to do with divekick.

That's why I've been saying that, because if divekick gets nerfed because of useless people, then CSZ will be useless and Cyrax will retain all the gorror stuff without a single care in the world.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
How it will shake out...

The designers will take 1/3 of their input from online data, 1/3 from tournament data, and 1/3 from public opinion here - and they will decide what to do accordingly.

In the end, it is our responsibility to not speak on what we don't know about. I would rather have a slightly OP character than one who has been "normalized" into utter uselessness.