Are mileena's low profiling moves fair?

• Yes

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters

Wigy

There it is...
This whole just block and wait thing is not a legit solution, that means you're giving up your pressure every time shes slightly negative because of a badly designed move. Not to mention they can delay the roll lol.

Also d3 does the exact same thing and isnt punishable.

Wigy

There it is...
*said this thread will turn into a Johnny's d4 thread somehow*
let me start it
Johnny's d4
I admit that I got A LOT of wins thanks to yolo rolls, but after this patch you have been complaining way too much Wigy
I've got into two discussions with people being like its fine with 0 justification one about liu kangs armour which is stupid and this one with mileenas pokes and roll low profiling everything, im not on a royal crusade making topics, im posting about it in discussion threads for the characters.

And since we're going on the d4, its 11 frames, johnnys other pokes are 8 frames or -9 on block.

You're saying something that ignores frame data is fine and just block and then im complaining too much? I've just come to a topic which is discussing this. I'm not making threads, if u dont want to hear peoples opinion on this why are you in a topic for it.

If you have a reasonable solution past 'just block at all times' i'd like to hear it.

this game aint guna get patched, im not looking for nerfs but its hilarious to see people justify it.

Last edited:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Wow. Its not that difficult to understand, but I definitely didn't get it before this thread. Thanks guys.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I remember i lost my match against akromaniac at dtn because i did ex laser with takeda and he just rolled under it and launched me. I was tilted. Cassie and mileena have those d3s that you cant counterpoke with certain characters and yeah it can be annoying at times because it low profiles my characters d1. I just walk back and whiff punish, grab or hold it in the corner.

Ive never liked mileenas design with the silly af jump ins, low profiling moves and aa that hits above her head but thats what nrs left us with. Time your meaty and roll is easier to deal with. Roll in the neutral is harder for me tbh, do a cancel and if you're slightly off, you're getting launched lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
good luck whiff punishing 10 recovery frames with kung lao.
that i can agree with, his walkspeed is horrendous to this practice while B12 is great for that purpose, its still really dificult to outrange other normals and moves and be at right spots to punish with B12, F2 and B3.

Nomdro

Noob
wait, is a dude with kung lao's d+4 lambasting another characters low profile options?!
THAT'S WHAT I SAID TO HIM! "Oh what am I supposed to do about this d3?!? I can't d1 it omg!" Yet Kungs d4 is sitting right there just waiting to be pressed smh.