What's new

Arctic Anarchy, Some Frost stuff Im working on, Check it out!

travis

Noob
After ending combos in DF2, A Far DB2 must be blocked Leaving you +11, So you can use BF3, or go for a dive bomb.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
that B32D1 > B32~BF1 > B1~BF1(amp) > B1~DF2 combo though! So sick!
Ive seen that setup before. Im going to try to incorporate the Auger set up and see how often it catches people because ultimately, you are sacrificing a lot of damage for a combo that ends with a slow auger

travis

Noob
that B32D1 > B32~BF1 > B1~BF1(amp) > B1~DF2 combo though! So sick!
Ive seen that setup before. Im going to try to incorporate the Auger set up and see how often it catches people because ultimately, you are sacrificing a lot of damage for a combo that ends with a slow auger
Not gona lie that combo is kinda hard to hit. only works if you use micro dashes.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Not gona lie that combo is kinda hard to hit. only works if you use micro dashes.
Yea I tried it and my character just doesnt move fast enough after the BF1 to follow it up with B1~BF1(amp). It's definitely very tight and I feel it's too hard for online play. But I might keep at it though because getting it consistently nets you significant damage

travis

Noob
Yea I tried it and my character just doesnt move fast enough after the BF1 to follow it up with B1~BF1(amp). It's definitely very tight and I feel it's too hard for online play. But I might keep at it though because getting it consistently nets you significant damage
so you can cancel out of you dashes, into hit strings, cutting your dash short. (micro dash) after you do b32d1 you have to do a micro dash into b32auger then another micro dash into b1. lol once you get the dash canceling down youll be hitting it with consistence.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
so you can cancel out of you dashes, into hit strings, cutting your dash short. (micro dash) after you do b32d1 you have to do a micro dash into b32auger then another micro dash into b1. lol once you get the dash canceling down youll be hitting it with consistence.
Yea see I get the microdash after B32D1 for the B32 but then the following microdash I mess up because frost doesnt move in time to catch the B1. But ill keep at it