What's new

ARCADE1UP MORTAL KOMBAT CABINETS NOW AVAILABLE

Matix218

Get over here!
How is the emulation on these? What version of each game does it run? Does it use high end arcade sticks/buttons? If these are quality emulations with good controls I am buying this asap

Hey all,

Necroing an old thread, but a lot of Arcade1Up cabinets have appeared at a furniture chain here, and I'm seriously tempted by the Mortal Kombat II one. It even comes with a Mortal Kombat themed riser.

Did anyone end up buying it? If so, how is it? Easy to build? How has it lasted with wear and tear? How's the emulation of the games compared to, say Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection?

The cabinet with riser goes for $529.00 (Can), so it's not cheap (I bought a new Xbox One X for less), but the novelty of owning my own Mortal Kombat arcade cabinet is, as I mentioned, very tempting.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I hate how this was a Walmart exclusive...there was a costco version too. This guy did a comparison video.

Last edited:

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Hey all,

Necroing an old thread, but a lot of Arcade1Up cabinets have appeared at a furniture chain here, and I'm seriously tempted by the Mortal Kombat II one. It even comes with a Mortal Kombat themed riser.

Did anyone end up buying it? If so, how is it? Easy to build? How has it lasted with wear and tear? How's the emulation of the games compared to, say Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection?

The cabinet with riser goes for $529.00 (Can), so it's not cheap (I bought a new Xbox One X for less), but the novelty of owning my own Mortal Kombat arcade cabinet is, as I mentioned, very tempting.
I honestly only got one as a furniture piece. I hardly ever play it, but god damn do I love looking at it. It's really easy to build. Maybe an hour or two. Far as wear and tear go, they learned their lesson and added a plexi cover to the hand area. Older A1ups had a problem where after a lot of play your hands would rub the art off which looked horrible.

@MKF30 We do, though I've never seen one at a Walmart and I personally don't shop at Costco. I found them at a furniture chain here called The Brick.

@1man3letters The few reviews I watched/read prior to necroing this thread were positive, actually.

@Kiss the Missile The main reason I've hesitated is because I suspect I'd do the same thing, rarely play it, but it'd make a great furniture piece. How's the emulation overall?