What's new

Injustice 2 Arcade Ending Sequence

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If you weren't already convinced that NRS were improving every single aspect from their previous games, take a look at the arcade ending sequence below. It is, quite simply, stunning. This is surely the best arcade ending sequence out of any fighting game.
Enjoy:

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait that stage is the head-space-ship interior? Does this mean Brainiac can summon his head-space-ship while inside his head-space-ship during his super? #Brainception
Remember in IGAU Lex Luthor's Super was the satellite attacking the point on earth where the opponent was. And when you fought in watchtower which is in earths orbit it still attacked earth. I remember Darth Arma joking about it on stream that it was attacking the opponent's loved ones somewhere on the face of the earth))))))))

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
So dose Dr Fate just get killed in the resulting mega explosion of death at the end there?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
So dose Dr Fate just get killed in the resulting mega explosion of death at the end there?
I'm betting story will end with some sort of "sacrifice" with heroes taking down Brainiac's ship with themselves and him on board, so the arcade ending will be a reflection of that

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
So yeah, brainiac just does his super on this stage as well) dumb af)
can't put that logic on shit

otherwise

you on justice league space station
hawkgirl grabs you
flies you to earth to hit you in the face
then flies back through the vacuum of space back to the watchtower.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
So yeah, brainiac just does his super on this stage as well) dumb af)
Well what did you expect? it was the same in injustice. Flash runs around the earth even on the watchtower stage. Same thing with Doomsday's super. Blame it on them going so over the top I guess.
I wanna say other games do it too but I can't think of a game with crazy supers like injustice atm. Closest I can think is the PS2 Naruto games where some supers for example always took you to a big ass desert eventhough you were in a completely different place with lots of things around.

Remember in IGAU Lex Luthor's Super was the satellite attacking the point on earth where the opponent was. And when you fought in watchtower which is in earths orbit it still attacked earth. I remember Darth Arma joking about it on stream that it was attacking the opponent's loved ones somewhere on the face of the earth))))))))
Lol yeah I remember Doomsday's super not making since on the Watch Tower stage either lol