What's new

Arcade Mode on Expert... Blind. OBS|KH RattleHead shows us how it's done as the "Real" Kenshi!

Matix218

Get over here!
I see where he's coming from though. Especially since it's online, I can understand someone possibly lying about something like this. But nope, I am in fact totally 100% blind. Not even light perception like I used to have before.
Must I publish my medical records to prove it still?
lol :p
dude what you did at Evo still blows my mind, didnt you make it to pool winners finals only to lose to Denzell, the eventual winner (using your same character which must be impossible if you are going by sound only) and if I remember you lost to Tyrant who is a top 10 all time MK player by most people's opinion. Incredible dude. Its amazing that you are able to tell exactly what is happening on screen by sound alone. What is the absolute hardest part? I am assuming knowing where on screen you are (IE, how close to the corner, etc?) I am very interested to know.

you are a very talented person and I give you full props for doing what you do.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
dude what you did at Evo still blows my mind, didnt you make it to pool winners finals only to lose to Denzell, the eventual winner (using your same character which must be impossible if you are going by sound only) and if I remember you lost to Tyrant who is a top 10 all time MK player by most people's opinion. Incredible dude. Its amazing that you are able to tell exactly what is happening on screen by sound alone. What is the absolute hardest part? I am assuming knowing where on screen you are (IE, how close to the corner, etc?) I am very interested to know.

you are a very talented person and I give you full props for doing what you do.
Yep, that's exactly what happened. I was thinking though, if my controller settings would've had vibration on, I could probably tell when I was being punished vs me going in during a mirror match. That's how I do it now with Injustice whenever I have to face a Scorpion mirror match.
The hardest thing to deal with in fighting games in general is knowing when I or my opponent is in the corner or near. However in Injustice I'm figuring out a way to deal with this by listening to the interactibles that are in the corners through the sound cues that NRS added for me.
Thanks for those words dude. I really don't know what to say whenever someone says that since I'm just doing something I enjoy like my sighted counterparts.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Came here to post something along the lines of "bla bla more insight on Kenshi's state comparing to most of the roster", but latest posts made me realize that I'm facing something incredible enough to just shut up and watch.
Normally I'm suspicious when it comes to stuff like this, but at this point I'd rather belive in marvel rather than go on with living in more boring version of this world.