What's new

Video/Tutorial Aquaman Video Thread

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
These are usually a good idea to help organize, i will update the first post when necassary, and start organizing once we get some vids. So post your Aquaman videos (of all kinds) here!

I'll start, here are some matches I played against my Team Yardley partners
Match Videos
Combo Videos
Tech Videos
Strategy Videos

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
To keep things simple, I am going to only put up match videos from tournament, except for mine, because I am biased (lol jk I just put mine in to fill the space in until I get other videos. What I need from the Aquaman community is a video of all his bread and butters. I will also be collecting a bunch of other peoples videos that are scattered around the site and youtube to put in this weekend.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
I see what you are doing here so I'll contribute to your cause lol.

Some BnB's as you requested.

Note: I have posted this before here, I hope that does not interfere with your post.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Hey, if there are any videos from evo that are put up of Aquaman in action, tag me and tell me, I will gladly put them in this thread.

Qiwi

Combo fiend (!)
Hi guys, I've been doing some combo videos and gameplay with different characters (haven't made that much yet), but just finished a combo video for Aquaman, I hope you find something interesting, this is all what I found with him in the lab, wasn't that much to find with his few strings. Enjoy!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Updated with some videos. The only thing I haven't really been looking for is match videos so if anyone gets those and would be kind enough to post them here that would be awesome.