What's new

Match Footage Aquaman Rampage | King of The Hill

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
Just wanted to share with you guys an amazing player- xAzureSoulx. I know there is a lot of good Aquaman players out there but, this guy is a beast. He is very consistent with his combos and overpowers you in an instant. Enjoy and feel free to comment, feedback is always appreciated.

P.S: If any of you are interested in getting your gameplay recorded in HD, feel free to contact me through here or any of the following:

GT: EpitomicaL

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
This makes me want to possibly learn Aquaman. He see really solid with his dmg output and his broke ass trait. hm....

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Not to be negative or anything, but this aquaman throws out random unsafe stuff, traits for no reason, doesn't do optimized combos, doesn't hit confirm well etc. I am not very impressed to be honest.

Edit: He does seem to know the optimized combos, but doesn't hit confirm in to them often.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
This makes me want to possibly learn Aquaman. He see really solid with his dmg output and his broke ass trait. hm....
Haha well Aquaman is a really good character but he is hard to learn. I feel like he moves sluggish compared to other characters but that is just me, I'm a Flash/Scorpion player so yeah.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
Not to be negative or anything, but this aquaman throws out random unsafe stuff, traits for no reason, doesn't do optimized combos, doesn't hit confirm well etc. I am not very impressed to be honest.

Edit: He does seem to know the optimized combos, but doesn't hit confirm in to them often.
I'm sorry you are not impressed, I do see what you are saying though. This is relatively not new gameplay so his (AzureSoul) fighting style has changed.