What's new

Aquaman Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

freerf245

11 11 11 11

Surprised no one has posted this yet. Thoughts? Kinda let down by his ability moves, asides from the advancing shield.

Cue everyone panicking about the trident boost.

I'm having Fisticuffs cage flashbacks...
Shit I missed it gonna need to watch this

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
what they gonna put in Black manta movelist to endure this "RAPE" MB trident rush ?????

this god dam fishman chip damage is OBNOXIOUS FECAL MATTER

Flash deserves something like that tooo EDUARDO , PAULO PLS ???

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Good stuff Tom.

I'm surprised people haven't thought about how much air escape changes the game in these regards. I feel like as the air escape meta evolves, the game's gonna bring itself down to keeping things grounded for the most part and working off of that, or just getting big chunks of damage.

Kinda makes sense why damage is so high in the first place when you think about air escape.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Like its been pointed out i'm liking the change to From the Deep into now Tentacle Strike. Makes if youre close b123 hitconfirm into trident rush or tentacle strike really easy and powerful.

Sometimes I'll miss the b123 db2mb b3, missing the b3 connection, if im too far or maybe if i dont do tentacle strike quick enough.

Same with f13 into either trident rush or tentacle strike, since mb tentacle strike is easy to b3 from a f13 hitconfirm.

Same with 1123 cancel into either trident rush or tentacle strike.

Up close hes scary! With meter, but meter is easier to build than i thought because of how easy it is to hitconfirm, or block confirm, into a trident rush to build meter.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
There's been some issues adapting to different timings and getting used to the movements but he's Aquaman alright. He's pretty solid so far, and very familiar. He's still as fun as I remember!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Let's move this to a fresh General Discussion thread now that the game is out -- whoever wants the honor of creating/owning it, be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.