What's new

[April 15th-16th, 2017] Hypespotting VI - MKXL (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Well you were tagged a week and a half ago ;)
Mate I'd need an extra month not a week it makes no difference, I was 100% prepping at the start of the year infact before it for this trip and we got told flat out MK won't happen... so I had no plans for a trip like this in April then a month out they expect me to fund travel and accommodation etc, not easy and it sucks because the community pleaded to have MK but they argued and then went back on their decision but now it's restricted some of us from going, it's not a stones throw away for me, it's hard for me it's got to be hell for people way down south.

It's just unorganised imo and you wait for it to happen and they'll say "see we knew people would turn up" but it won't be half of our fault, it just sucks man, was hyped up for it and ready to come up and support this scene but I'm not someone who can afford to organise a weekend in Scotland in a month, wish I earned more But hey ho I'm still glad in one way they did turn their decision and support MKX and hope whoever can make it do turn up! If it were sensibly possible I'd be there in a heartbeat

Mate I'd need an extra month not a week it makes no difference, I was 100% prepping at the start of the year infact before it for this trip and we got told flat out MK won't happen... so I had no plans for a trip like this in April then a month out they expect me to fund travel and accommodation etc, not easy and it sucks because the community pleaded to have MK but they argued and then went back on their decision but now it's restricted some of us from going, it's not a stones throw away for me, it's hard for me it's got to be hell for people way down south.

It's just unorganised imo and you wait for it to happen and they'll say "see we knew people would turn up" but it won't be half of our fault, it just sucks man, was hyped up for it and ready to come up and support this scene but I'm not someone who can afford to organise a weekend in Scotland in a month, wish I earned more But hey ho I'm still glad in one way they did turn their decision and support MKX and hope whoever can make it do turn up! If it were sensibly possible I'd be there in a heartbeat
The offer I made to help you find affordable transport/accomodation is still there if you want it

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
The offer I made to help you find affordable transport/accomodation is still there if you want it
I really appreciate that i'm still looking at it though there's a mate who wants to go up so i'm looking at things and crunching numbers tonight, going to look at coaches nearby me as a method of transport tonight now it looks somewhat possible atm luckily.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yo who needs the best room buddy in the World?

If my friend is not going which more than likely not

My offer of helping people figure out their transport/accommodation options is open to anyone who wants to come tbh, PM me if you need help with either

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay looks like i'm all sorted now, about to book tickets and booking travel soon too it's all organised and I think possible now thankfully, was super dissapointed to hear MK was announced just over a month out but it's surprising how things come together and super glad it's got WB/NRS support again, I also appreciate the offer for help and I look forward to seeing everyone!

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Have a spot in our room at the marriot £60 for friday and saturday night. message me if you're interested !