What's new

[Apr 1, 2017] Michigan Masters 2017 (Sterling Heights, MI)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

Info:

Michigan's longest running tournament series returns with Michigan Masters 2017! Join Metro Detroit, Lansing, Traverse City and other Michigan regions as we put our skills to the test in a 2-day, 20+ game tournament. Hosted out of JoeG's Game Center in Lakeside Mall, Sterling Heights, Michigan Masters 2017 will carry out all the action the Mitten has to offer. If you cannot make it in person, we will have two streams of the tournament to cover the event.

Games List:

Mortal Kombat X
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter V
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Smash Wii U
Windjammers
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Blazblue: Central Fiction
King of Fighters XIV
Skullgirls

And More....

Registration is live: https://smash.gg/tournament/michigan-masters-2017/details

Last edited:
I'm going to Detroit around those dates. Can I register the day of the event or do I really need to pre-register on the smash.gg site?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm going to Detroit around those dates. Can I register the day of the event or do I really need to pre-register on the smash.gg site?

You can register at the event.

MKX now has 200 dollars in pot bonuses, the event overall has over 1000.

All games run on one day (if it starts on Saturday it ends on Saturday) so you don't need to make both days if you're only interested in a certain game.

Here's the schedule and pot bonuses.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If we get decent numbers for MKX i'll go. I may go anyways, this is pretty close.

We're at 15 rn and more expressed interest for at the door. Killtron, Forever King, and Forever King Jr has preregged, 2ez has expressed interest, there's word PL is coming but who knows.

Anyone from here that is already in Detroit or near it is up for some offline matches? I have arrived here days ago and I'm open to play with anyone before the tournament.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Anyone from here that is already in Detroit or near it is up for some offline matches? I have arrived here days ago and I'm open to play with anyone before the tournament.

Monday is Mitten Masher Monday's at Plum Hollow Lanes. People meet up weekly for casuals, I'll be going tonight and so will Vman and probably Footwurk.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
MK starts at 3 PM ET, top 8 is at 6 PM. Anyone doing at door registration please be there an hour before the game starts. If you can't let me know and we'll work something out.