What's new

Anyone With an Amazon Account Can Play the SFV Beta

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
To play in the SFV Beta, you need to pre-order the game. However, that doesn't necessarily mean you need to pay for it.

-Pre-order SFV on Amazon
-Wait until you receive your beta code
-Cancel your pre-order (Or don't, if you actually want the game)

Pre-ordering is free. You don't pay anything until the game ships. As long as you cancel afterwards, you can get free access to the SFV Beta.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
To play in the SFV Beta, you need to pre-order the game. However, that doesn't necessarily mean you need to pay for it.

-Pre-order SFV on Amazon

Pre-ordering is free. You don't pay anything until the game ships. As long as you cancel afterwards, you can get free access to the SFV Beta.
This is some dirty stuff that I definitely won't try later.

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator

-Pre-order SFV on Amazon

That is some underhanded shit... I like it, alot.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist

-Pre-order SFV on Amazon

how mutch does it usually take to get the key?

Immortal

Blind justice....
why shouldn't they give the key for PC too? it's the same with PS4.
Thought that was obvious, Focus SaSSol -> PC version is tied to Steam platform, you need an actual SF V Key on your Steam account to get access to beta. Obviously Amazon wont send you one before you actually pay for it.

So no, its not the same. This will not work on PC.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Thought that was obvious, Focus SaSSol -> PC version is tied to Steam platform, you need an actual SF V Key on your Steam account to get access to beta. Obviously Amazon wont send you one before you actually pay for it.

So no, its not the same. This will not work on PC.
so I don't get the key and it turns out I'm retarded too. great.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
damn ...so i have the beta for ps4 but dont have a console at the moment and i cant use this to get it from steam.. and i want to play ken and necalli... ughhhhhh

- and @StealthyMuffin get them takeda buns back in the group conversation and shed knowledge on that kotal WG post i just made lol

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Sounds like you should PM me the code so it doesn't go to waste. :coffee:

haha i have already used it - i used it for the first beta so its attached to my psn - i just dont have a ps4 at the moment. iwas gonna use my brothers this time but he let another friend borrow it and hes out of town or something..

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
This is so underhanded, deceptive, immoral and wrong... I love it. You beautiful man

Solignac

Noob
You could always pre-order on steam, play in the beta, and ask for a refund through their refund policy once the game comes out. Just make sure to do it within the time frame of 48 hours and not log more than the max time eligible for a refund. This requires paying for it first then getting a return on your payment. It's pretty painless, I've had refunds before on Steam. Who knows, maybe the online will be mega shit as most triple A game launches are these days and you'll be justified. Having to pre-order to play the beta is fucking retarded anyway so fuck em.

Almost as bad as Total War and their stupid ass preorder for X faction pack.