What's new

Anyone wanna judge my noob

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I don't want to open up another thread and I'd like people to criticize my noob as well.

Here we go. I went for a best of four with @Blewdew in an internal league match. I guess the game overall was pretty exciting and i played the best I could.

Also here is another one playing against semij (sry i don't know his tym name) where I got destroyed completely.

Help me becoming a better player :) thanks

Last edited:

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I don't want to open up another thread and I'd like people to criticize my noob as well.

Here we go. I went for a best of four with @Blewdew in an internal league match. I guess the game overall was pretty exciting and i played the best I could.

Also here is another one playing against semij (sry i don't know his tym name) where I got destroyed completely.

Help me becoming a better player :) thanks
Regarding first vid:

You do something I do sometimes, which is reflexively hit 2 after a kounter/punish b1 1+3 even though you already did the KB, and miss out on a full combo.

Regarding the second vid:

Sad to see Semiij succumb to the Tier Gods. Cool that you played him tho.

Last edited:

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Regarding first vid:

You do something I do sometimes, which is reflexively hit 2 after a kounter/punish b1 1+3 even though you already did the KB, and miss out on a full combo.

Regarding the second vid:

Sad to see Semiij succumb to the Tier Gods. Cool that you played him tho.
1. Yes sometimes b1 1+3 ends in a b1 1+3 2 because I'm too stupid to remember if i did the kb or not :D. This problem is easy to solve though i just have to remember it.

2. Well yes I'm glad I met a professional player, i had lots of respect, maybe too much. It was a great experience.