What's new

Anyone know what Tweedy changed his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Anyone know why Tweedy is now going by Jelly Jiggler? They use the name in the new Final Kombat trailer even?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
He was in someone's stream chat a week back or so talking about. Gist of what I saw was he wanted to get away from using his real name.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh that's kind of funny yet cool at the same time that his real name is Tweedy. I used to think he was just a fan of the looney tunes character. I know that's spelled tweety. lol. That's a unique name though.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
He just didn't want his real name (Tweedy is his actual last name) to be a tag anymore.
oh right? I didn't know that... yeah.. much better to use a nick of somekind. It is a shame as Tweedy is a cool nick imo.

I thought the change was maybe it was a Burger King type situation or something.

I used to think he was just a fan of the looney tunes character. I know that's spelled tweety. lol. That's a unique name though.
yeah, totally. I also thought it was Tweedy as in the cartoon bird. Never even considered it once that it was a real name.

wow.. nice find.. that seems super obscure to me though, but I guess I do not follow Anime much. I wonder if that is the actual source?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
We been knew. Not sure why this needs to be a thread, it'll only invite unwanted comments about a great player (and we already have some). Go lab and find some tech to post, thanks. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.