What's new

Anyone know any easy morph COMBOS with Shang?

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
All that i saw on the vids were completely tough ass morph combos i just want a easy one that does mid-damage(40%). I found one myself; Rising fireball, morph to Nightwolf-aahp-Hatchet-Hatchet-Dash.

dreemernj

Ambassador
You can do a lot of damage with Shang using Morph combos, the hardest part really is getting the ground eruption. It's not the most useable move there is.

Once you get that you can morph into almost anybody with a containment to grab them and then exploit the containment for the most damage possible. Or morph into someone with an air throw to get some aaHP's, jump kick, air throw. Something like that.

jdub03

Noob
I usually do ground eruption and morph into nightwolf. ive only gotten two axes and aahp then the shoulder rush. Im not sure how much that would take though. Dreamer with can you do ground eruption change into sub and freeze then. Or does the freeze lockup after the first GE hit.

dreemernj

Ambassador
The regular freeze locks after 1 hit. With unmasked Sub the air freeze does not lock so you can do GE, morph to u.sub and air freeze them.

And if only one of the GE fireballs hits them you will still have enough time to morph and freeze them.

But getting only one of the GE fireballs would probably be even harder than it is to get 2 or 3.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
There is also a stryker morph combo as well. GE, Stryker-Morph, aahp, gun shot, baton throw, uppercut.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
shang is sick when used right. his single fireball is awesome, use it as much as you can.

his bread and butter for me is:

jab cancel single fire [mixup]

you can buffer GE during the fireball animation and pull it off during their block stun

also if you do:

jab cancel double fire, GE

the first GE fireball will hit them during block stun. if they unblock, you can start a juggle.

practice the infinite GE, its not that hard. and since you are shang you have lots of silly opportunites if you get them in the infinite GE. (my favorite is doing it 2-3 times, morphing into stryker, and dashing across the screen a few times before they appear on the screen)

another good shang tactic is to play really defensive with fireballs and buffer LP+block(x2) as much as you can, so you can just hit HK and do a very fast kabal morph -> dash and catch people off guard or when you see a confirmed dash opportunity.

ded

Elder God
i used to morph lao before after i catch someone with ge but its lame.

ge - nightwolf axes!!!

for punishers:
aahpx2, ermac, tks, rh, tp, tks... or aahpx2, ermac tp, tks, rh, tp, aahp, fireball/jk

aahpx2, stryker, gun inf

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
dreemernj said:
You can do a lot of damage with Shang using Morph combos, the hardest part really is getting the ground eruption. It's not the most useable move there is.

Once you get that you can morph into almost anybody with a containment to grab them and then exploit the containment for the most damage possible. Or morph into someone with an air throw to get some aaHP's, jump kick, air throw. Something like that.
I usually get the Ground Eruption when theyre jumping back or as a counter like when Scorpion teleports I roundhouse kick then GE. Is it possible to morph into Sektor aahp, teleport uppercut and so on. After a GE?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Once you get to know the hit limits, then the combos will come to you.

Robot Teleport Uppercut - Disabled after 2nd hit which means that you can only do one hit before it.

For an easy 49%, do this combo:

GE, Scorpion, aaHP, Spear, 4 hit. If the spear didn't lock after 4 hits then you could be more elaborate and do something like aahp aahp, jk, telepunch, spear, then 4-hit...but then scorp/h.smoke would be insanely broken.