What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Anyone find it weird that she is getting so much hate despite not being fully revealed yet?

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Ferra/Torr get as much if not more hate but the council responds by merely amassing an army of tech against the would be sleepers. I mean the imp hate is unjustified but it is the world we live in.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Ferra/Torr get as much if not more hate but the council responds by merely amassing an army of tech against the would be sleepers. I mean the imp hate is unjustified but it is the world we live in.
Ferra/Torr doesn't get hate, they get neglect. There's a difference.

Jacqui is getting pure unwarranted hate but I love it.

id like to know why people think she's so awesome.
She is a pretty and tough agent who is an Olympic kick boxer who shoots projectiles out of her gauntlets. She is also a speedy fighter who seems to be good to use up close and far away. And she has a sick x-ray. She is also the only black female in MKX which is a plus.

I'd like to know why people hating on her.

SuperSunChief

Praise the Sun
She is a pretty and tough agent who is an Olympic kick boxer who shoots projectiles out of her gauntlets. She is also a speedy fighter who seems to be good to use up close and far away. And she has a sick x-ray. She is also the only black female in MKX which is a plus.

I'd like to know why people hating on her.
because she's black and a woman so racists gotta vent and bitch any chance they get. Ferra and Jax also get the most hate out of all the mk x characters

Regardless of how anybody else feels, she's going to be one of my new mains. Matter of fact, I'm going straight into training mode with her at midnight on launch day. :cool: