What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Anyone else unable to choose Jason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After his release for sale I am no longer able to use Jason. I bought the Kombat Pack and had been able to play with him just fine until yesterday and now I can't. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution? I'm on Xbox One as well.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I've had this problem where my DLC for Mk randomly doesn't work. Try signing out your profile and signing back in, works for me.

SZSR

Noob
After his release for sale I am no longer able to use Jason. I bought the Kombat Pack and had been able to play with him just fine until yesterday and now I can't. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution? I'm on Xbox One as well.
Is it strictly offline or is it only sometimes online?

SZSR

Noob
Both oddly enough. I noticed it when I was doing towers.

Had not thought of that. I will have to give it a try when I get back home.
For online, it's possible your opponents haven't downloaded their compatibility packs, so you'll be unable to play as him. Offline though, you probably have to download him again.

For online, it's possible your opponents haven't downloaded their compatibility packs, so you'll be unable to play as him. Offline though, you probably have to download him again.
I actually did try that and still no dice. I will try the logging in and out fix and see if that resolves the issue.

E

Eldriken

Everyone has to update their game in order to play online, which Jason is a part of.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
this has happened to me - i think it has something to do with when it checks what you have when the game starts up.. for some reason this and the kombat skin pack when i check them in the game manage it says install stopped.. i just have to click on it then install- then it tells me that its already installed and starts my game over.. after that everything works.. its stupid and its happened more than once... but for some reason this has also happened on KI and Destiny for me - i thought it was just something with my xbox - question - are you a part of the XB1 preview program?

Status
Not open for further replies.