What's new

Anyone else hoping for a Kollector's Edition?

mdsfx

Noob
I'd love to see MK11 get the same treatment as MKX or MK9. I don't anticipate them doing the fight stick thing again, but I really do enjoy the statues/figures, steelbook, artbook, etc from those games. The Amazon-exclusive MKX Kollector's Edition scorpion figure turned out exceptionally well.

Anyone else have their fingers crossed?

Thingy

Retired account
I buy digitally these days. Though I have held off on pre ordering also to see what kind of Kollectors Edition there will be. It is pretty much a given that there will be one.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'll preorder the collectors edition if its priced decently. Sekiro collectors edition is only $90 and I have that preordered. Anythibg over $100 is a no go for me to best honest unless it comes with the season pass.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Yeah its why I haven't pre-ordered yet...but I do wonder why they wouldn't have announced it by now if it was happening.
On one hand the MKX one only got announced 2 months before release so there is hope.

On the other Injustice 2 had also a Premium Edition but no collectors edition so its all up in the air.

Fingers crossed.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Meh. Unless there’s something super worth it, I’ll be digitally downloading as always. Being able to pre-download these games that take awhile to install is huge. I understand the “kollectors edition” is for... collecting purposes, but idk, digital download is just way too convenient for me.

We’ll see. Maybe if they have one it will be a must buy, who knows.

Aramonde

Noob
The kollectors edition has to have some fake tattoos to go with the Aris joke "You're an NRS player? Show me your dragon tattoo".

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I already pre-ordered the premium edition on PSN. Been sticking to digital lately.

But if they release a Shao Kahn statue of him sitting on his throne... I’m double-dipping.

Or even if it’s any cool statue, really. I am quite fond of my MKX black & gold Scorpion on display.

mdsfx

Noob
no
/thread
Glad you stopped by!
/s

Anyways, I'd love to see a statue, steelbook, and artbook. It would be interesting if they used a new character for the statue instead of scorpion or sub-zero again. I'd be down with Shao Kahn though too.

With the timeline thing going on, I wonder if they might consider a statue that either changes from a classic version of a character to another version in the timeline or some static combination of the two.

Last edited:

mdsfx

Noob
This shelf needs some MK11. Although, for the love of god, can we please feature someone other than Scorpion for once?!

Last edited:
I really hope it's a Shao Khan statue and the Uppercut Edition Art Book!!!

I always buy the US and International version of the Kollectors Editions of NRS games. I just love the lore.

Shawn already said that there wouldn't be a comic.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I have MKX Kollector's Edition and it is pretty damn good.

- Mortal Kombat X Comic First Issue
- Regular Scorpion Statue ( not Gold Scorpion )
- Steel Pack
- Serialized Steel Card
- Kollector's Box
- In game contents

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
only if mk arcade collection on board.
With perfect emulation this time. The last MK Arcade Kollection was a shit. Especially MK1. We have 5 arcade MK games;

- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat 2
- Mortal Kombat 3
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- Mortal Kombat 4

i am expecting all those games this time. Just arcade perfectness would be enough for me. HD Kollection? mehh, i don't care about it. If they decide to make some console MK games (Mortal Kombat Trilogy or Mortal Kombat Gold) in HD, it would be cool but Arcade must be remain arcade.

With perfect emulation this time. The last MK Arcade Kollection was a shit. Especially MK1. We have 5 arcade MK games;

- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat 2
- Mortal Kombat 3
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- Mortal Kombat 4

i am expecting all those games this time. Just arcade perfectness would be enough for me. HD Kollection? mehh, i don't care about it. If they decide to make some console MK games (Mortal Kombat Trilogy or Mortal Kombat Gold) in HD, it would be cool but Arcade must be remain arcade.
mk
mk2
umk3
mk9