What's new

Anyone else get the Kollectors Edition? What do you think of it?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I got lucky and snagged the only copy from my GameStop yesterday (without even a pre-order!). My only disappointment is that the cool dragon logo magnet doesn’t fit/attach to the bust stand. I totally thought it would, based on the pictures. But it just slides right off. It’s pretty sweet on the steelbook though. But I just put it on my fridge instead because it’s awesome.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yep! I was also the only one at my store who got one, nobody else pre-ordered it lol

I love it. That thing is a monster. When I went in I was expecting the box to be like foot tall and wide and then they brought it out and I was like :eek:

DDustiNN

Yep! I was also the only one at my store who got one, nobody else pre-ordered it lol

I love it. That thing is a monster. When I went in I was expecting the box to be like foot tall and wide and then they brought it out and I was like :eek:
Ha yeah same here, I couldn’t believe how huge the box was! The mask is so damn big I don’t even know where to put it yet, lol. Bigger than the MK11 hourglass and looks great with it though.

DDustiNN

Is that mask hollow inside/wearable? Or just an ornament?
It is hollow, and solid, closed at the bottom and attached to a stand. Not wearable.

They did give me some kind of wearable cloth mask but I haven’t opened it yet.