What's new

Question Anybody got a trick for D1 Chain?

Wigy

There it is...
I use the messed up input bug to make a number of difficult moves easier, is there a trick to scorpians d1 chain cause i just cant get it

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
theres a universal trick that works with b1 any << special.

hit V < together, so you're pressing the down back corner, then hit the button, then hit V < together, then the button again.

essentially, V <, 1, V <, 1. i probably typed this like a moron, but hopefully you understand what i mean. :p

ryublaze

Noob
A lot of people say D+B+1, D+B+1 works so that's probably the best answer. I personally feel like it's harder to do in double tele combos cuz of the tight window, but I can get it to work after 3,3,4 in the corner. For double tele combos I input D+1 then mash B and 1 back and forth.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
D1~Chain? ScorpiAN? Wee? Never knew Juicebox was Scottish.

In all seriousness though Mustard pretty much nailed it in the way I do it, mashing DB1,DB1 is susceptible to give you the real input bug and all you end up with is a whiffed spear. I assume you're trying to do this after a 2nd tele so if you can't get it down just swap it out for the 111~spear setup instead, it's only 2% less.

Wigy

There it is...
D1~Chain? ScorpiAN? Wee? Never knew Juicebox was Scottish.

In all seriousness though Mustard pretty much nailed it in the way I do it, mashing DB1,DB1 is susceptible to give you the real input bug and all you end up with is a whiffed spear. I assume you're trying to do this after a 2nd tele so if you can't get it down just swap it out for the 111~spear setup instead, it's only 2% less.
Juicebox?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Juicebox?
The guy who commentated for the MLG tournaments last year. He was notorious for getting the names of some specials wrong, like instead of saying EX Nomad Dash for Kabal he would say "EX run" lol, seeing the spear called chain reminded me of it xD

Wigy

There it is...
The guy who commentated for the MLG tournaments last year. He was notorious for getting the names of some specials wrong, like instead of saying EX Nomad Dash for Kabal he would say "EX run" lol, seeing the spear called chain reminded me of it xD
In my defense it isn't spear, it's a hook at the end of a chain. Secondly im scottish, we have our on special way of saying things, like kabals instant air gay purple things.