What's new

Any tips on performing energy overdrive? (f+2, 2 rapidly)

Energy Overdrive (f+2,2 (rapid)) and 3rd Spear Knee seems, to me at least, easier to execute if you set "Input Window Timing" to "long" or "medium". Try that.

Nihil

Noob
I have a problem with f22. It's not he way to input this, I can make 4 in a row f22, but it's the use...

As an anti air, the 12 frames seems slow, and before you have ton input this... Even if the input is quick, you loose again few frames…

I prefer anti air with s1 since d2 has a really poor range...It's one of the worst d2 in the game.

i can do it easily with putting my pad on my thigh then mashing with my thumb but after a while i get sore on the side of my bicep lol.

I have better luck if I press and hold forward throughout the whole string so it's only the 2 that I'm tapping twice.

I have better luck if I press and hold forward throughout the whole string so it's only the 2 that I'm tapping twice.
You only have to press forward once anyway.

so easy on stick but so hard on pad lol - for those who are able to do it on pad consecutively, do you mind recording yourself doing it lol
I don't want to seem rude but I legit don't understand how this could be the case? It's just a quick double tap of a single button + forward.
I realize I'm quoting a super old post but it caught my eye.

try and use your index finger to get the feel and then switch to your thumb. it helped me truly understand it for some reason. its comboing for me that's difficult. it seems after her launcher you have to walk forward a little for some reason I cant get it. granted I didnt try for more the 5 minutes