What's new

any tips for nightwolf and or kitana

yea im startin to use them like crazy now im real good wit kitana in my book and alright with nightwolf but i just started really using them but any tip r appreciated..... DONT POST ANYTHING IF YOUR GONNA HATE OR HAVE ty

Derek

Noob
Just rush with Nightwolf. His rush game is absolutely crazy and if you pressure with run jabs you can really just win with block damage.

Ummm...Go Go xV3GAx...Nobody wants to help people who leave games because they lose and who has a serious attitude problem just because he couldnt gets Ermac's Slam to work.
-_-

[ban incoming]

ok ill rape you my ermac dominates in alot of situations and of course a little pussy like you has to post something when youve never even beat me and i say not to post anything negative but your a little bitch that thinks hes cool cause hes tryin to start problems over the internet send me a party invite and ill show you how bad my ermac is [ban incoming] ASS CUM GUZZLING GUTTER SLUT

exactly

ok well i sent you a frend request so i could get u in my party you never come and you just got on umk3 wat a pussy plz dont fucking talk shit when you wont come to my party u stupid scrub ass newb your lucky you aint play me cause i was gonna tape it and post it you fucking scrub ass newb FUCK MOOK

I wouldn't give advice to someone who loses to a person and tells them "fuck off, dumbass" and quits during the character select screen.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Re: [ban incoming]

Go Go xV3gax said:
ok ill rape you my ermac dominates in alot of situations and of course a little pussy like you has to post something when youve never even beat me and i say not to post anything negative but your a little bitch that thinks hes cool cause hes tryin to start problems over the internet send me a party invite and ill show you how bad my ermac is [ban incoming] ASS CUM GUZZLING GUTTER SLUT
Uh, can any mods just ban him? Like....now?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played him, he didn't complain, he didn't drop. I think he won once towards the end. :roll:

Birkin

Noob
Shock said:
I played him, he didn't complain, he didn't drop. I think he won once towards the end. :roll:
He didn't complain and he didn't drop because it was you. He has complained and has dropped on me.

BTW: Your Ermac is not that great, it can probably beat most scrubs, nothing else, the way you type, you make it seem as if your Ermac was one of the best, that happens to be highly innaccurate information you're giving there buddy.

ok now i have to say something to birkin

I SWEAR TO GOD IVE NEVER PLAYED U PLAY ME BIRKN SO I CAN SHOW U MY ERMAC AND I USALLY DROP WEN I KNO I SHOULDNT OF LOST I PLAY THE BEST AND DONT DROP CAUSE THERE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR

Edit by Shock:
CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING

Re: ok now i have to say something to birkin

Go Go xV3gax said:
I SWEAR TO GOD IVE NEVER PLAYED U PLAY ME BIRKN SO I CAN SHOW U MY ERMAC AND I USALLY DROP WEN I KNO I SHOULDNT OF LOST I PLAY THE BEST AND DONT DROP CAUSE THERE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR

Edit by Shock:
CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING

So wait, you drop because you think you're too good to lose?

According to you, you drop when you think you shouldn't lose.

What the hell makes you so special? Your Ermac is mediocre at best. So much, in fact, that my average Shang Tsung can easily handle him.

Kazlaz

Noob
Re: ok now i have to say something to birkin

Go Go xV3gax said:

Edit by Shock:
CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING
you have played him tough :)

the last time i played u

the last time i played u it was so long ago id b glad to play you and see how much better i am now compared to you

Kazlaz

Noob
Re: the last time i played u

Go Go xV3gax said:
the last time i played u it was so long ago id b glad to play you and see how much better i am now compared to you
you played me last night......

Tim Static

Adminerator
Re: the last time i played u

Go Go xV3gax said:
You have got to be the biggest crybaby I have ever encountered. My 5 year old acts better than you.

tim static

well look at you crybabyn about me b a crybaby who r you again static someone whos signs up and acts like hes been around for a while as i recall your not good and ive never seen u on umk3 so jump off the tip of my dick

TOAD

Noob
i am sorry but hate GO GO because we were playing together and that day still in my room he changed his name to bvill bloods or sumtin then we played about ten games i won majority he said he didnt like the way i played left the game then removed me...

So an answer to you question "you can hate me but can you beat me" Yes on both accounts... :eek:

His Ermac is, like everyone says, mediocre. After you play it one round you see the pattern and get it quickly. He usually quits halfway through the 2nd round with me and then boots me after saying how "all I do is block", and sometimes he's right, but it's his fault for repeatedly teleporting into my blocking character.

No idea what you're talking about. You probably mean when me and Blk Albm were going back and fourth with eachother and every time you got up you lost. Then I went to abc ur dead0's game because it was getting boring.

lie

yeah im sure dats the reason..... NOT!!! u quit and i forgot who was in the room but they even said u prolly quit cause you llost which i kno you did but you dnt have to act cool in front of ur mk buddies god this website sucks