What's new

Question - Balanced Any point to keep playing

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Balanced expush is ok. It became +3 on block (it was -1) but with increased pushback so the frame change is not as relevant. However the space it gives now is valuable.

Problem is that Balanced main tool to threat was armored exrisingkarma. Was very good to antiair and specially to anticrossup, arguably was his best tool. They just removed this armor, didnt even consider the option of making it a two bar launcher like kitana, goro, mileena...
A character with this design needs a better defensive tool as this move was, at least with two bars.

Exrisingkarma now its safe, -2, but its uses are very, very reduced. Balanced should rarely spend a bar in this move.
Yea EX Rising Karma's uses include big corner damage and unbreakable damage. That's about it now.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Yea EX Rising Karma's uses include big corner damage and unbreakable damage. That's about it now.
Also some minor gimmicks, but yeah, that's it.
But considering Balanced is in serious trouble when he has not meter, it's better to save it for expush instead of scratching a bit of extra damage.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Also some minor gimmicks, but yeah, that's it.
But considering Balanced is in serious trouble when he has not meter, it's better to save it for expush instead of scratching a bit of extra damage.
yea considering in the corner he gets like 40% no bar and with a bar he gets like 7% more. However there are some things in balanced that are pretty damn nice like good 1 bar conversions off of NJPs and good meterless damage. I feel like he's better than we give him credit for but he definitely is lacking in a lot of places.

Honestly more than anything looking for how to play this character now that he no longer has armour on ex karma eruption.(balanced only)
Kenshi (Balanced) is just really hard to learn. I struggled with him as well when the game first launched then I dropped him. I feel he requires alot of patience and good reads. Then again thats just me. I cannot make him work. Have you tried other variations?