What's new

Any idea when an MK movie or show will come out?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i don't know what that chun li movie was....but that wasnt fuckin streetfighter. Lmao! And that DEFINITELY wasnt fucking M. Bison.
lol yeah the best part of that whole movie was Kristen Kreuk, and ironically Robin Shoe lol(who also played Liu Kang as we all know and I think the pirate dude in the DOA movie...God another horrible movie lol) it's like they stereotyped him as the "hey let's hire the guy who played Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat lol." :D

I thought the Bison actor had the evil part down, but everything else was like What the hell is this? lol

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
lol yeah the best part of that whole movie was Kristen Kreuk, and ironically Robin Shoe lol(who also played Liu Kang as we all know and I think the pirate dude in the DOA movie...God another horrible movie lol) it's like they stereotyped him as the "hey let's hire the guy who played Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat lol." :D

I thought the Bison actor had the evil part down, but everything else was like What the hell is this? lol
I can't buy M. Bison who wears a Suit n Tie and looks like the only fighting style he knows is WifeBeater-Fu. Seriously, they shouldnt have even bothered trying to make the movie.....xD

also, remember that mortal kombat animated Feature? MK the journey begins? Lmao!

that same guy i mentioned reviews it as well.

MKF30

I can't buy M. Bison who wears a Suit n Tie and looks like the only fighting style he knows is WifeBeater-Fu. Seriously, they shouldnt have even bothered trying to make the movie.....xD

also, remember that mortal kombat animated Feature? MK the journey begins? Lmao!

Yeah that was funny, I have it the cartoon was funny too but to be fair regarding the cartoon a lot of cartoons at that time were campy remember Thunder Cats? Captain Planet and the SF cartoon? haha. Good memories.

I dont know why I get a captain planet vibe off the american SF cartoon haha

Matix218

Get over here!

dude I totally had that on VHS back in the day. Got it at an FYE in the $2 bin or something. It was so bad. There is this one scene with Johnny Cage walking backwards that they loop like 50 times, its awful lol

MKF30

dude I totally had that on VHS back in the day. Got it at an FYE in the $2 bin or something. It was so bad. There is this one scene with Johnny Cage walking backwards that they loop like 50 times, its awful lol
lol yeah I remember that haha, DOTR was actually much better.:cool: