What's new

Any idea when an MK movie or show will come out?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
The film and TV show Industry are pimping out Comic Book culture, might as well hit up MK. Free money for WB tbh.

PlatypusVortex

15 time Evo champion
It's gonna be a while. The director that was attached to it dropped out and i dont think they've replaced him yet. So if it ever gets made it probably won't be out for quite some time.

E

Eldriken

All I know is if they make another Mortal Kombat movie, please don't let it be another Annihilation. That movie was just...*shudders*

It should also be rated R so they can actually have some brutal shit in it.

@Amplified$hotz you didn't mention it in OP but if you haven't seen it, MK legacy on YouTube was actually really done well and has 2 seasons. I wish they'd do a season 3 tbh. I've heard they are, and aren't, doing a 3rd season...

PlatypusVortex

15 time Evo champion
@Amplified$hotz you didn't mention it in OP but if you haven't seen it, MK legacy on YouTube was actually really done well and has 2 seasons. I wish they'd do a season 3 tbh. I've heard they are, and aren't, doing a 3rd season...
I didnt really care for the second season. Everything with liu kang was poorly done. They tried to make it this big twist by having him go evil but it just seemed lame.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
Netflix, pray to them. If they can do bloody marvel they can do MK well enough, I hope

Lokheit

Noob
Btw, what happened to the live series they were supposedly filming? Long time without news about it... I thought it was going to be used to promote the game but not much to promote now that XL is already out.

Matix218

Get over here!
You guys ever watch Mortal Kombat Conquest that used to be a TV show? It was honestly kinda ok. I think it is actually available on DVD (Complete series) now if I am not mistaken. Its kinda cool, the girl that played the female terminator in T3 was one of the main characters and the action was not half bad.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
You guys ever watch Mortal Kombat Conquest that used to be a TV show? It was honestly kinda ok. I think it is actually available on DVD (Complete series) now if I am not mistaken. Its kinda cool, the girl that played the female terminator in T3 was one of the main characters and the action was not half bad.
MK Konquest was hilariously bad, like imagine an entire series of Annihilation quality content, only stupider.

In fact, Feel free to look up Phelous' Review of the entire Konquest series, you'll need a transplant for your sides when your done xD.

also....

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'll bet anything that the next MK movie will be rated R....

I mean shit, BvS extended edition will be Rated R so yeah...you bet your ass the new MK movie whenever it hits will be Rated lol

Loved the first MK movie and MKC. MKA though ehh lol.

Matix218

Get over here!
MK Konquest was hilariously bad, like imagine an entire series of Annihilation quality content, only stupider.

In fact, Feel free to look up Phelous' Review of the entire Konquest series, you'll need a transplant for your sides when your done xD.

also....

It is one of those "its so bad its kinda good" kind of things, especially if you were an MK fan. It was cheesy, campy, had tons of action and martial arts and attractive girls. It was a fun show.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
It is one of those "its so bad its kinda good" kind of things, especially if you were an MK fan. It was cheesy, campy, had tons of action and martial arts and attractive girls. It was a fun show.
yes, if you need good laugh, feel free to watch it, and seriously, just look up Phelous' Review of the series, its even better. In fact thats where the Siro meme i posted came from xD

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
FTR, as cheesy as MKC was at times it was still better than both SF movies and MKA lol...but hey sometimes campy isn't all bad, look at 66 Batman. As silly, cheesy and campy as it was it was still quite popular. I mean who doesn't know Adam West?

Have you guys seen those? lol First one was just like a parody of SF...and the Chun Li movie omg....once I saw "decko ninja" Vega I was done...lol

One thing you gotta give MKC though was the insane fighting choreography was amazing.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
FTR, as cheesy as MKC was at times it was still better than both SF movies lol...hey sometimes campy isn't all bad, look at 66 Batman. As silly, cheesy and campy as it was it was still quite popular.

One thing you gotta give MKC though was the insane fighting choreography was amazing.

Have you guys seen those? lol First one was just like a parody of SF...and the Chun Li movie omg....once I saw "decko ninja" Vega I was done...lol
i don't know what that chun li movie was....but that wasnt fuckin streetfighter. Lmao! And that DEFINITELY wasnt fucking M. Bison.