What's new

Question - Commando Any high level MU advice for Leatherface Killer?

prd689

Kano for President 2020
I have a huge problem with Leatherface Killer, and more often than not I run into higher level players using him instead of average. Is there some tech or something I can exploit in the match up? Just not sure how to really attack. Thanks for any advice.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
ALWAYS hold his d3. His psycho rush will always be coming afterwards, as it's totally safe *broken* (except against reptile's slide). Also, if your character has a good njp, try to space yourself so that you can njp his advancing specials (I forget the names) on reaction. Works particularly well for whiff punishing the low lunging stab. That's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.

prd689

Kano for President 2020
ALWAYS hold his d3. His psycho rush will always be coming afterwards, as it's totally safe *broken* (except against reptile's slide). Also, if your character has a good njp, try to space yourself so that you can njp his advancing specials (I forget the names) on reaction. Works particularly well for whiff punishing the low lunging stab. That's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.
I appreciate the reply. Thanks man.

prd689

Kano for President 2020
I think he meant killer since he‘s just fucking dumb at the Moment
Ah ok. Yeah, Killer is a fucking handful. Just feels like you can barely move sometimes. Maybe it just take high level play with him to be amazing because I don't see anyone other than amazing players using him. It's never a middle ground type player.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Ah ok. Yeah, Killer is a fucking handful. Just feels like you can barely move sometimes. Maybe it just take high level play with him to be amazing because I don't see anyone other than amazing players using him. It's never a middle ground type player.
He‘s just terrible to play against in the neutral so I can see commando kano really struggling against him, this is the matchup Where dvorah‘s d3 and d4 are super useful. He‘s also not as hard to Play as you may think, his berserker stance 1 and f1 really leds the character do some dumb shit so maybe that‘s why there is no middle ground.

prd689

Kano for President 2020
He‘s just terrible to play against in the neutral so I can see commando kano really struggling against him, this is the matchup Where dvorah‘s d3 and d4 are super useful. He‘s also not as hard to Play as you may think, his berserker stance 1 and f1 really leds the character do some dumb shit so maybe that‘s why there is no middle ground.
Yeah, it feels like a bad match up. Just trying to figure out what I can parry and what I can't. Guess I just need to lab a whole lot more.