What's new

Any fans of Realm Kast (MK podcast)? (Or check it out if you haven't!)

Art Lean

Noob
Just wondering if anyone else here was a listener of Realm Kast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilU1b6IMU5OaMKjsrTC5-Q

I searched the forum and didn't see any matches come up for it. Anyway, it's an MK lore and media podcast (and no I'm nothing to do with it) that I came across the other day. I was actually quite surprised by their lovely little musical jingles taking melodies from the hilarious MK: The Album by the Immortals, but also their very insightful conversations and found it refreshing to hear a really pleasant array of discussions about all aspects of the franchise, especially the obscure parts. It has a very positive energy to it and a lot of warm nostalgia to many of their topics.

They don't have many youtube subscribers yet (a mere 931, maybe they're bigger on other platforms?) yet they've done interviews with Chris Cassamasa (Scorpion in MK 95 & Conquest), Jeffrey Meek (Raiden in Conquest), Adoni Maropis (Quan Chi in Conquest) and the guy who had leaked the 2016 & 2018 MK reboot scripts, so just wanted to give them a shout-out and raise a little awareness for their show as I personally think it's a quality show with decent discussions, utmost respect for the fanbase and media, and hope they can get even more interesting MK personalities to interview down the line.

Again, I am absolutely nothing to do with the show, I'm just some MK-loving muppet who stumbled across their channel the other day but I thought it deserves checking out if anyone's interested in the things they talk about :)