What's new

Any advice for Joker vs Jade?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Jade has been absolutely buttfucking me lately. How do you guys face this matchup?
with a smile....

:DOGE
you cant outzone her like many others cant so you have to slowly approach here with patience and try to open here up. and thats as specific as anyone can get without any further infos about what you struggle against.

Last edited:
change to another character after the first match lol..

Joker struggles against this particular zoner since she gets invulnerable, the best shot you got is to approach enough for your max range F2 or bait her teleport

its a very hard mu cause she can just jump glaves then do b2 all day if you get close so. you need to take a risk and neutral duck her b2* to get in since jokers buttons doesn't beats hers. imo its a 8-2 mu. good luck

Edited : B2 not D2 sorry

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
As a Jade player I love using her against Joker, she definitely outzones him well. Pissed off this one dude in KL last season torwards the end, he literally RAN to Scorp after the Jade/Joker match lol. I knew in that moment Jade was no joke to him lol.

Hot_DNA

Noob
As a Jade player I love using her against Joker, she definitely outzones him well. Pissed off this one dude in KL last season torwards the end, he literally RAN to Scorp after the Jade/Joker match lol. I knew in that moment Jade was no joke to him lol.
As a Jade main, I lost to ONE joker and I play all the time... def one of her easier matchups...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
As a Jade main, I lost to ONE joker and I play all the time... def one of her easier matchups...
Agreed. I had trouble with one who was super patient, he played like a Sub-Zero player with him but most seem to not know what to do vs. her I've noticed. Her flash gives her a significant advantage.