What's new

Tech Anti Shake Tech?

Seapeople

This one's for you
I found some possible anti-shake tech today, but its very situational and probably only useful for a few characters. Introducing...the breaker combo :cool:

If a character is cornered against Smoke and he uses shake, the character can break it putting Smoke in the corner and giving enough time for a combo or OTG. The timing to land a combo is pretty strict but I think it can be done consistently with practice.

Some examples...Cage can get a d1 combo into nutpunch. Sub Zero can get an OTG d4 or a full combo with perfect timing. I haven't checked other characters' possibilities yet. My big question is, would it ever be worth spending 2 bars for a small combo/OTG and advantage in the corner?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I found some possible anti-shake tech today, but its very situational and probably only useful for a few characters. Introducing...the breaker combo :cool:

If a character is cornered against Smoke and he uses shake, the character can break it putting Smoke in the corner and giving enough time for a combo or OTG. The timing to land a combo is pretty strict but I think it can be done consistently with practice.

Some examples...Cage can get a d1, d1~nutpunch. Sub Zero can get an OTG d4 or a full combo with perfect timing. I haven't checked other characters' possibilities yet. My big question is, would it ever be worth spending 2 bars for a small combo/OTG and advantage in the corner?
If it ends the round / match it would be.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
If it kills him then it's good. Otherwise, waste not want not I guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
haha, this is awesome but if Cage is ever going to throw a projectile at me I am probably going to just try to trade with smoke bomb on reaction anyways. Good shit Seapeople.