What's new

Tech Anti-roll F4,3 portal setup and my mindscrew AA combo

xMx M9 xSx

I <3 dogs
I don't know if this first part is known and the only reason I'm posting this is because nobody has posted productive things for the tar monster lately. If you catch an opponent with f4,3 for any reason, and portal setup from it, they can't avoid it with a roll. The string actually hits them so far back that the roll just makes them roll into the portal more. this string does less damage then other strings, and does less block damage, but it is nice to take away the opponent's ability to roll out of it.

I use this when i catch someone with a portal- that is i just njp after a portal and then f4,3. This also works for tag combos. Ofc, they can just wakeup, so this isn't really useful if the opponent knows 1/2 of a sh*t about noob, but, it is useful when your opponent doesn't know you or the matchup.Madzin said that this string is meaty? I don't know about that, but it certaintly would make some opponents scared of waking up.

KEEP IN MIND THAT this string goes over their head if they block low and they can punish with an uppercut/more.

NOW lemme talk about AA, or even air battles. I simply 1 to hit them out of the air, 12, ghostball. Why? because Noob is about mindgames. You jump in on him, and suddenly you lose the ability to block. I don't know what else would mind-screw me more.

What do you do?? Oh sh*t, you can't block!!!!!

Now, if you took a step back and thought about it, then you would realize noob does basically no damage because his combos are crap. So even if he combos you, you're pretty much fine.

HOWEVER Most players will see this ghostball and choose to do some incredibly risky, incredibly unsafe move to try and not let the ghostball phase them. simply sit back and whatch as they begin to spin in circles in front of your face after you block their teleport, and laugh as you do it again/portal setup/ do a nice lil' combo.

*and btw i prolly wont reply to this post for a while, if at all. if this is known, then tear it down lol

*and by portal setup i mean to simply throw a behind portal and then a running clone

Glass Sword

Nobody
Since they can't tech roll out would this be guaranteed against Shang Tsung's and Kenshi? If they don't armor out of course.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
The opponent can avoid the F43 setup by tech rolling and jumping forward.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i never thought ghostball was ever worth anything outside of corner setups, you get a free clone if they dont avoid it but youd get the free clone anyways considering you hit them with a high projectile.

xMx M9 xSx

I <3 dogs
Oh I didn't know about the tech roll jump, but i doubt that a lot of players on like xbl know about that. So btw I guess it's not garunteed against Shang and Kenshi. Uhm but yeah I never throw out random ghostballs, only to end my AA combos. Think about it, you trade like 5% more for a panicking opponent that will probably screw up. And if they don't, then simply throw a clone.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
If you notice them escaping the f43 behind portal by tech rolling and jumping forward, simply do in front portal instead and they will jump forward right into your portal.

xMx M9 xSx

I <3 dogs
So basically either you do the infront and predict a jump or throw a clone and do the behind.

More noob mind games :).