What's new

Question anti-kabal tech?

so i'm just chillin out letting my game run and baraka kabal come up. baraka does his chop chop and kabal does instant air gasblast and his feet touch the blades... I dont think this would work too much, but it might keep a kabal from going too krazy considering he cant dash into it either.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so i'm just chillin out letting my game run and baraka kabal come up. baraka does his chop chop and kabal does instant air gasblast and his feet touch the blades... I dont think this would work too much, but it might keep a kabal from going too krazy considering he cant dash into it either.
chop chop has a what could best be described as a vacuum,
it just sucks in start up/active/recovery frames not giving a fuck lol
it can eat up sweeps,d4s and even dash animations from STUPID ranges. theres a few setups i have to exploit this, they bring the salt.

since mk2 chop chop has always been my fav mk special,its been awesome on so many levels throughout the years :D

it can eat up sweeps,d4s and even dash animations from STUPID ranges. theres a few setups i have to exploit this, they bring the salt.

since mk2 chop chop has always been my fav mk special,its been awesome on so many levels throughout the years :D
I think it was in deception where Baraka would flail his arms wildly up and down and i laughed so hard when i saw it the first time, it became the only move i used with him lol

4x4lo8o

Noob

You can actually teleport behind him with Raiden and get sucked in through his back when you try to attack. It's awesome

Flagg

Noob
Chop chop goes under iagb? I do like the way that move 'sucks in' stuff. I wish they didn't fix the auto correct. I think having auto correct chop chop wasn't such a bad thing for Baraka.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Chop chop goes under iagb? I do like the way that move 'sucks in' stuff. I wish they didn't fix the auto correct. I think having auto correct chop chop wasn't such a bad thing for Baraka.
goes under a few things,liu kangs flying kick is another.
with kabal though he can just ndc after the iagb during chop chops recovery frames and fuck ya up for it, it is kinda useful against kabals who like to do point blank iagb but theres much safer options against that.