What's new

Anti Jump Options

So I know I’m not that good at the game, but it feels like Kollector can’t beat a jump and poke at the same time with a button, but when I jump on wake up or whatever it feels like other characters can get decent damage while our F1 follow ups and other normals whiff. Does anybody else feel like he has this weakness, if not what do you guys do about jumpy people other than backing up and reading with a B3?

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
dont think hes asking how to antiair i think hes referring to people jumping over him at low negative frames or oki (least it reads that way as he wants to beat poke and jump at the same time)

Unfortunately kollector seems completely free in that situation. every single mid string he has will whiff or drop on an attempted crossup.

You can use just a d1, if it clips them on the way up jumping you can do 13db3 after (13bf4 is inconsistent here)

Last edited:

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
D2 is the only consistent AA I have with this character.

In THEORY B1 should be an amazing AA but for a Mid it sure does whiff on anything above knee level in this game. Compare that to Erron's B2 Mid that will smack you out of peak of your jump, smfh

I have never been able to use S2 consistently as an AA unless they're a noob and jumping from 3 states away. Startup is too damn slow.
D2 seems perfect all purpose for me. It can catch people when they're already on the other side of you lolol.