What's new

Anti Deadshot stuff (work in progress)

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Just a few things I have been looking into that can be used to counter some of Deadshot's annoying stuff, work in progress so will update the more I find/someone tells me

If the Deadshot player is just constantly using straight shot and you read he is going to do another one after you duck the first one, you have time to get a puddle in, it will trade and you get a full combo

Low punish (if they dont hit confirm)

Overhead punish, it loses to f23 knee but forcing them to knee is fine

If you guys have more stuff about it, throw it at me and ill chuck it in

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Good stuff. The second one I found in the lab myself, but I don't have enough practice to do it in match (I can't even block that string reliably yet).

The other two are new to me, and the first one may help with something I've been struggling with, which is getting a combo after two puddles. I've been doing Mb puddle first and then regular puddle, and that hasn't worked too well (guess I have to reverse them). I'll check it out. Many thanks.

I've seen someone claim that Atrocitus is a bad matchup for Deadshot and I'm not entirely sure I buy that yet. But this is coming from a guy with a (barely) four day old Atrocitus that can't block the Low/OH string on reaction... yet.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Good stuff. The second one I found in the lab myself, but I don't have enough practice to do it in match (I can't even block that string reliably yet).

The other two are new to me, and the first one may help with something I've been struggling with, which is getting a combo after two puddles. I've been doing Mb puddle first and then regular puddle, and that hasn't worked too well (guess I have to reverse them). I'll check it out. Many thanks.

I've seen someone claim that Atrocitus is a bad matchup for Deadshot and I'm not entirely sure I buy that yet. But this is coming from a guy with a (barely) four day old Atrocitus that can't block the Low/OH string on reaction... yet.
I have played it a bit and honestly it feels hard for Atrocitus, I havent played it since i found this stuff so it might be easier now but deadshot is just super strong and have to find ways to consistently get in, good luck haha

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I have played it a bit and honestly it feels hard for Atrocitus, I havent played it since i found this stuff so it might be easier now but deadshot is just super strong and have to find ways to consistently get in, good luck haha
Yeah. It might be in his favor but it's probably too early to tell. I think the key may be spacing him out with D1, and/or push blocking his back 1, as that's the move with the most range. In order to punish the overhead, you have to block it first, and you risk him either throwing you, or going into B1, stagger, b1, Stagger, B12 all day. I'd just rather not be in that situation at all.

But like I said, theory fighting and I need to put some of this into practice. Thanks for the good wishes, I'll need it :)

Some one posted this in the combo thread already.

You can trade the trait grab (cat pounce) with other projectiles, so that atrocious recovers from the trade and can capitalize/combo off of continuing trait throw animation.