What's new

Anti-Cross Over??

Alright I've looked through these threads and I haven't found good about Kenshi"s anti-cross over. I know there're things to do against certain characters, but characters like Kung Lao seem to be too fast for a Rising Karma, Reverse Rising Karma, uppercuts, Shoulder Charges, sometimes even D3. Does anybody know anything to do against quick character's JIPs cross overs?

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
If you can read it, NJP does the trick. It's obviously risky and all that and bla bla bla, but if they're being predictable with crossover jump punches, NJP will nail it every time.

Death

Noob
Kenshi weakness generally is cross ups but EX rising karma IMO is amazing and you can end it in spirit charge which puts them full screen and generally where you want the opponent to be.

Kenshi weakness generally is cross ups but EX rising karma IMO is amazing and you can end it in spirit charge which puts them full screen and generally where you want the opponent to be.
ive tried ex RK and it usually fails. it really may just be my timing. im working on it hardcore.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I do do that with a majority with characters. I don't know if it's because of KL's speed or my timing is off. I'll work on it.
I've hit KL with d1 RK, but that could've been lucky, plus dashing to one side and and spirit charging like blake said is better anyway.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Just dash to one side and Spirit Charge. Problem solved.
this...no one does this better than pig. it works so well you don't even need armor. ex rising karma works well if you standing up on cross up. if they go for a hip is works like a charm every time. but practice makes perfect. also d3 to make them miss followed by shoulder works VERY well also.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Alright I've looked through these threads and I haven't found good about Kenshi"s anti-cross over. I know there're things to do against certain characters, but characters like Kung Lao seem to be too fast for a Rising Karma, Reverse Rising Karma, uppercuts, Shoulder Charges, sometimes even D3. Does anybody know anything to do against quick character's JIPs cross overs?
Forget the uppercut. Reverse rk is great, and his D1 is excellent anti crossover. But you gotta practice it. I get it everytime cause i focus on it, but can rarely d1 crossover with any other character. you just have to feel it. And like Blake and Fly said, you can dash under and SC no problem.